+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1035Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Greenlee.

No special reason, I just like typing that name...

Carly.

Is there any more delusional individual around. Everyone is to blame but her. Now, she wants to pawn Morgan off on Jax?

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3902595;
    Carly. Is there any more delusional individual around. Everyone is to blame but her. Now, she wants to pawn Morgan off on Jax?
    And how is Miss Carly going to justify sleeping with Sonny again. Of course this paragon of virtue ALWAYS has a justification. First it was because it was the day she took Michael to the rehabilitation 'home' -- now it's because Michael is in jail. Jax will find out eventually, of course. . . and I hope he has had enough of her!!! She should go back to Sonny where she belongs. The two of them deserve each other, and in their twisted way, belong together. No matter how much some people (not me) dislike Jax and the way he conducts himself, he does NOT deserve a lying, scheming, self-righteous, disloyal, cheating, two-timing b*tch like Carly!!!

Everything horrible that she does, she justifies by the fact that she loves her children. We ALL love our children, Carly, and we'd do just about anything to protect them! This excuse just doesn't cut it!
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 05-14-2010 at 08:20 AM.

It was sad today,Felt so sorry for Morgan and Sonny.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12;3905980;
    It was sad today,Felt so sorry for Morgan and Sonny.
    Me too. I had tears in my eyes. And sad for Jason + Sam too.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3902814;
    And how is Miss Carly going to justify sleeping with Sonny again. Of course this paragon of virtue ALWAYS has a justification. First it was because it was the day she took Michael to the rehabilitation 'home' -- now it's because Michael is in jail. Jax will find out eventually, of course. . . and I hope he has had enough of her!!! She should go back to Sonny where she belongs. The two of them deserve each other, and in their twisted way, belong together. No matter how much some people (not me) dislike Jax and the way he conducts himself, he does NOT deserve a lying, scheming, self-righteous, disloyal, cheating, two-timing b*tch like Carly!!!

Everything horrible that she does, she justifies by the fact that she loves her children. We ALL love our children, Carly, and we'd do just about anything to protect them! This excuse just doesn't cut it!
    This is so cute... you'd almost think you were talking about a real person. That is the sign of great writers (however misguided they may be.)

As despicable as Carly may be right now, I think Laura Wright is doing an amazing job portraying the hurt and devastation.

That entire last scene with Carly, Sonny, and Morgan had me choked up, too.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

UGH... just read at People.com : The #1 Celebrity Site for breaking news, celebrity pictures and star style that James Franco is going to be back for another stint starting in June. Not thrilled... not at all.

But does this mean that Jason won't be in jail long? Franco lives to torment Jason, so is he instead going to torment all of Jason's friends and Jason won't be able to break out of jail and save them? Or.... is he just targeting the hospital, or..... ?

Watch out, Port Charles: James Franco is back.

After a two-month stint last fall on General Hospital, the actor returns next month, continuing his "obsessive vendetta," leaving a "tangled web of clues" for his pursuers and taking townspeople on an alliterative "wild ride of mystery, music, murder and mayhem."

"The hospital," producers say in a statement, "will be in peril."

Which is just fine for the Pineapple Express star. "Working on General Hospital was a great experience," he tells PEOPLE. "I love the cast, writers, directors and producers. They have become a new family for me. I can't wait for the work we will do this summer.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Okay people, who was that weird woman on the bench with Lucky yesterday --- the one who wants children so much, that she looked deranged when she was talking about it? And what have they done with the old Claire Walsh? I wonder if this means there will be an additional story line for her, and that she won't be leaving the show, now that the Sonny/Michael trial is over. . .

PS So now I'm really curious as to who the baby on her computer is. She seemed to allude to the fact that she hasn't had (or can't have) children, so the baby apparently isn't hers --- so who is it?????
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 05-19-2010 at 07:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3906801;
    UGH... just read at People.com : The #1 Celebrity Site for breaking news, celebrity pictures and star style that James Franco is going to be back for another stint starting in June. Not thrilled... not at all.

But does this mean that Jason won't be in jail long? Franco lives to torment Jason, so is he instead going to torment all of Jason's friends and Jason won't be able to break out of jail and save them? Or.... is he just targeting the hospital, or..... ?

From Zap2It, this morning:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Franco comes back on June 30. He will once again set his focus on destroying Jason. In order to combat him, Jason is forced to team up with Dante...you know, the dude that recently put his nephew in jail.
    Last edited by Critical; 05-20-2010 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Added spoiler tags

Please guys, put this kind of information in spoilers!!!!!! Some of us really don't want to know what is going to happen in the future. Please be considerate about this. Thanks very much!
    Last edited by Critical; 05-20-2010 at 02:19 PM. Reason: removed quote that didn't have spoiler tags

Imperfect1, my appologies...

+ Reply to Thread