+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree855Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3897773;
    I've read some spoilers... there's a reason.
    And you're not going to share?

ITA about Dante, Imperfect1. He acted the way a police officer should act - he knew that the accused was not guilty and he knew he the murderer was, so he did the right thing and told the truth. Protecting Michael from the consequences of his actions wasn't the right thing to do. His parents and Michael and everyone else were just teaching him that he doesn't have to obey the law. If they wanted him to NOT be like his father, then that's a pretty crappy way to do it.

It's ridiculous that they're all now trying to find a way to get him out of prison, legally or not. Jason thinks he'll just get arrested and, what, put into a cell next to Michael, so he can break them out?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I'm always afraid I'll do the spoiler tags wrong and ruin it for somebody.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Someone has paid the judge off to give Michael a prison term... Jason turns himself in to Lucky for larceny and goes in to protect Michael
    Count your blessings!

I heard that too!

Click to see Spoiler:
    Dante and Lucky are suppose to look into the matter, and I think Anthony(Johnny/Claudia's father) is the one behind it...

And I do hope Tracy figures out that Lucky is the father, I'm getting tired of smug Nicholas, and I'm also a little upset that Lucky and Maxie are slightly getting comfortable with each other...

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3897923;
    I'm always afraid I'll do the spoiler tags wrong and ruin it for somebody.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Someone has paid the judge off to give Michael a prison term... Jason turns himself in to Lucky for larceny and goes in to protect Michael
    Thanks Gutmutter, I appreciate putting advance information into spoilers very much. I'm one of those people who really doesn't want to know. I find that if I don't like what is going to happen, then I want to avoid the next several episodes until the dreaded event happens --- it's just much better for me if I don't know what's going to happen, and then when it does, it's easier for me to deal with. I don't even watch the "coming attractions" portion of TV programs at the end of each show. I'd rather just be surprised when the next episode airs.

Lulu is becoming someone I don't like!!! She is selfish, spoiled brat who only thinks of herself! Carly's at the police station with her son leaving for prison, and Lulu want's to ask Carly if she will stop Jason from killing Dante. At least Lucky was smart enough to tell Lulu it was not a good time to talk to Carly.

I agree!!! I was surprised that she was there for that reason and not for saying goodbye to Michael (her cousin!) and or to console Carly.

This episode was a real tearjerker for me, new Morgan wasn't too bad, I loved the scene where Molly/Morgan/Kristina all took terms bashing Dante.

Lulu is lucky Carly didn't bash her in the head. If this is what being with a man does to Lulu she needs to remain single. The utter nerve of her to approach really not only
    Carly but Sonny. Did she really think he would lift his scotch drinking pinky to help her? I mean she doesn't think he is worth anything, but yet she has no problems going to him and asking him to save Dante's miserable little life.

I was really scared Dante was going to have a matching set of bullet holes when Carly was fingering that gun like she was going to kiss it first and fire second,lol.

Am I the only one that finds Anthony Zaccharia more than a little on the skeevy side?
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

This applies to all ABC soaps, but I'm posting it here since this thread sees more "action." From Soap Opera Digest:
    What If Erica Met Sonny? Or Luke Crossed Paths With Viki?
    You are not dreaming. This July, ABC Daytime is doing a "soap-mash-up," according to Adam Rockmore, SVP Marketing ABC Daytime and SOAPnet. ONE LIFE TO LIVE's executive producer Frank Valentini will direct 10 four-minute scripted webisodes which will air on abc.com and soapnet.com, and will be broadcast in a shorter form on ABC and SOAPnet.

"We are always looking for ways to drive deeper viewer engagement with our fans," said Rockmore in an official statement. "These webisodes are a fun way to answer a long-standing fan question about what would happen in a soap-mash-up."

The pairings will be:

•AMC's Erica (Susan Lucci) and GH's Sonny (Maurice Benard)
    •GH's Luke (Anthony Geary) and OLTL's Viki (Erika Slezak)
    •AMC's Ryan (Cameron Mathison) and GH's Carly (Laura Wright)
    •AMC's Greenlee (Rebecca Budig) and GH's Jason (Steve Burton)
    •OLTL's John (Michael Easton) and GH's Sam (Kelly Monaco)
    •OLTL's Todd (Trevor St. John) and GH's Spinelli (Bradford Anderson)
    •AMC's Angie and Jesse (Debbi Morgan and Darnell Williams) and OLTL's Starr (Kristen Alderson)
    •OLTL's Blair (Kassie DePaiva) and AMC's Tad (Michael E. Knight)
    •OLTL's Tess (Bree Williamson) and GH's Dante (Dominic Zamprogna)
    •GH's Maxie (Kirsten Storms) and OLTL's Rex (John-Paul Lavoisier)
    Breaking News - Soap Opera News - Soap News - Soap Updates - Spoilers - Scoops
    I'm particular interested to see Erica with Sonny (one guess as to who's tougher!), Luke with Viki () and Blair with Tad. Kind of a fun idea.

I almost can't watch GH right now. All the righteous indignation and blaming Dante for everything is just ridiculous. It is not Dante's fault that Michael is in jail. If anyone is to blame it's Sonny, Carly and Jason, who chose to cover up Claudia's murder and burn any evidence that could have cleared Michael. If they'd just come clean to the cops from the beginning, this wouldn't have happened.

And now I read that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sonny and Carly are going to sleep together again? Good grief! There's a picture of them "after" in Soap Opera Digest and, of course, they're on a couch. Apparently, only Dante owns a bed in that town.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I have always wondered what sort of parent would look on their smiling baby girl & say " I name thee Greenlee?"

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3899462;
    I have always wondered what sort of parent would look on their smiling baby girl & say " I name thee Greenlee?"

As for the pairings spoiler happening this summer between the ABC soaps... I think John and Sam will be hot, Todd and Spinelli fun, and Maxie and Rex a hoot!

+ Reply to Thread