+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1154Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I hope Tracy finds out the baby is Lucky's!!! Can't help feeling sorry for Micheal.. and I am going to give the nu Micheal a chance..even though I think Drew would have been better today.
    Also is the new Morgan the boy that play's Jack's son on lost? If not he looks like him IMO.

It is not the same boy on Lost. What happened the last 5 min. after Sonny's plea to the judge today? I had to leave before it was over.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3896338;
    Goodness... give the kid some time. Drew Garrett wasn't received well by most, Jonathan Jackson wasn't received back well at first, etc... Daytime television is a tough schedule to get used to and there really hasn't been much to sink his teeth into over the last couple of weeks. Let him get his feet wet.
    Good point, they haven't been in many scenes yet, but I can honestly say I still MUCH prefer Greg Vaughn over Jonathan Jackson as Lucky.

I'm pretty sure what happened was the judge said he would love to put Sonny in jail over Michael, but that the law is the law, blah blah, and blasted everyone that was involved in the cover up and in the trial. He said that he wished Michael will benefit from his jail sentence in the sense that he will never grow up to be like his father, and even went as far as to say when Michael leaves prison, he wouldn't return back home with them. Carly and Sonny were devastated and they hugged Michael before he was dragged off. Everyone in the courtroom were pretty much shocked and speechless as well...Michael was cuffed and dragged off, Kristina/Molly/Morgan (who were hiding outside the courtroom) were just as upset with the verdict, and got their last few moments with him.

I could be wrong, but if all else fails, the full episode is usually put up by now on the abc website for viewing Gutmutter!!!

Thanks for the recap! It looked like the judge was really listening to Sonny. I still think that he should have gotten some credit for trying to confess earlier.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3896822;
    It is not the same boy on Lost. What happened the last 5 min. after Sonny's plea to the judge today? I had to leave before it was over.
    The plea by Sonny fell on deaf ears & Michael was lead off to prison in hand cuffs. On the way out of the courthouse, he encountered a very unhappy group of brothers & sisters.

Shame on Mac for not stepping up and admitting that Michael had tried to turn himself in. Maybe that will be the bit that gets him an appeal. The way those people jump all over anyone who doesn't treat Michael the way they want, you'd think Mac would be their next target.
    Count your blessings!

I just don't understand why the judge would think prison would be a better place for a 18 year old boy. In real life he would be picked apart in there. And he was just protecting his Carly and the baby.

Good to know that's not the same boy that play's on lost..Thanks.

I just have to say am sad the trial ended without DG as Michael. I think the new Micahel is Ok. I just preferred DG. I understand he was fired for being late and talking back to an ABC exec.

Wow the only bed in Port Chuckles is owned by Dante. I hope he is eaten up by guilt because his behavior is all imo misguided and fueled by some stupid story of some cop he believes Sonny to have killed. nice going selling your own brother up the river Dante.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3897152;
    I just have to say am sad the trial ended without DG as Michael. I think the new Micahel is Ok. I just preferred DG. I understand he was fired for being late and talking back to an ABC exec.

Wow the only bed in Port Chuckles is owned by Dante. I hope he is eaten up by guilt because his behavior is all imo misguided and fueled by some stupid story of some cop he believes Sonny to have killed. nice going selling your own brother up the river Dante.
    Actually, Dante did the OPPOSITE of what he would have done if he was acting according to his feelings about Sonny and the cop who was murdered. If he hated Sonny so much and wanted to punish him for murdering the cop, he would have kept quiet and let Sonny go to jail for the murder of Claudia. Dante however, did NOT do that. In spite of the fact that he wanted Sonny to go to jail, and in spite of the fact that he wanted to protect Michael, his brother, he felt he had to tell the TRUTH, because not only was that his job, but morally he felt it was the only correct thing to do. So the TRUTH was exactly what he said in court, and the truth was, that Michael killed Claudia, not Sonny.

And by the way, the only reason Michael was sentenced to jail is because this is soap opera TV. In real life, under those circumstances, it was clear that Michael, a brain-damaged under-aged teen ager, acting to protect his mother and infant sister from life threatening bodily harm and kidnapping, would never have been sent to jail --- He was a hero, not a criminal.

I've read some spoilers... there's a reason.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread