+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree937Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3881088;
    Wow.... love that Kiefer's dad finally broke from what was going to be an impressive counter-story to Alexis and Kristina. When he said that Kristina got beat up because she was asking for it... you just HAD to cheer on Sam when she punched him.
    Hmmmm, wonder if Mr. Bauer abuses his own wife???? And if he does, when Mrs. Bauer finds out that her son was a woman-abuser, wonder if she'll connect the dots and realize that Kiefer learned that behavior from his father.

Man, they don't waste any time. Drew Garrett is already out of the opening credits and the new kid is in. That's harsh.

The sooner Kiefer's father is off this show, the better. I know that actor has been in daytime for a long time, but I HATE the character. Alexis and Mac and everyone else might not be perfect, but I have a hard time seeing a stranger come in and attack them all.

Of course Carly lied her pants off on the stand. That was expected and I did love seeing Claire get beaten in court but Sonny's reaction was just irritating. Does he think that little smirk is going to make him sympathetic in the eyes of the jury? I just hate how smug he always is.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Okay, if that new Michael says "besides" instead of beside one more time, I'm going to scream! When he said Franco had pictures of him "kneeling besides Claudia's body"...
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3882562;
    Okay, if that new Michael says "besides" instead of beside one more time, I'm going to scream! When he said Franco had pictures of him "kneeling besides Claudia's body"...
    Didn't notice that - and now I almost wish you hadn't pointed it out, Critical, cause I was trying so hard to like the new Michael, sigh. . .

By the way, speaking of Michaels, I read in the Aaron Sanders article about both Michael and Morgan's replacement, (in SoapOpera Source - Aaron Sanders Takes Over The Role of Morgan Corinthos - Aaron Sanders Takes Over The Role of Morgan Corinthos[/url]) that Drew Garrett, old Michael, actually got fired! Anyone know the scoop on this? Wonder what he did to cause himself to get fired?

I don't like the new Michael either...HOWEVER, its only been one episode...and I have to admit, I wasn't too thrilled that they replaced Dylan Cash and wasn't a fan of Drew either...but I really thought he did a superb job, i will hold judgement until I see more of Chad...

I really don't like Claire!!! I am still holding out on my judgement of the new Michael..giving him time to get adjusted to the role .One day I would like to see Helena get caught with her hand in the jar...I do not want another whose baby does it belong to. Lucky has been thu enough, just give him his baby!!

Are we supposed to care about the baby on Claire's laptop?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3889329;
    Are we supposed to care about the baby on Claire's laptop?
    If we are then, mission NOT accomplished. The only thing I care about is when that shrew will be off the show. At this point, she's tampered with the jury, badgered Morgan on the stand and threatened Dante. Is she supposed to be the ethical one in this storyline? I can't wait to see the look on her face when she finds out Sonny didn't kill Claudia!

Elizabeth is in for a big fall when that patient dies. Has she always been this stupid or is this new writers? I thought she was a little more self-aware than this. Can you say "transference"?

I see they finally wheeled out Spencer again. The next time we see him, he'll be studying with Molly. Wasn't he born around the same time she was?

I love how this whole Michael thing has brought Lulu and Dante together, but I think it's going to be them against the rest of the town for a while.

Not really a spoiler, but I read an interview with one of the bigwigs on the show and he said they would love to have Genie Francis back again, maybe over the summer. They haven't spoken to her or done anything in the way of a story, but it might happen.

I'm a little behind on my DVR (somewhere around Tuesday or Wednesday I think) but I just had to comment on what a good job the actress playing Kristina is doing. She really held her own against NLG in their mother/daughter scenes. I find her extremely believable as a young girl who was in love with an abuser and is trying to figure out why she stayed, why she protected him....and why she loved him. If she didn't get an Emmy nod, something is off! And Crit, I'm with you...I can't wait til they all find out Sonny didn't do it!...Well, all the other half of PC that doesn't already know
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I personally love Claire, she's a no nonsense woman and she isn't afraid of Sonny or any of the other resident thugs. And i don't think she was at fault for any of the things she done, depending on how you look at things, its Sonny's lifestyle that is at fault for his children to suffer. At some point, Sonny/Carly/Jason are gonna have to take responsibility for themselves and stop blaming everyone else around them for all their misfortunes...

+ Reply to Thread