+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 483 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree886Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Did anyone catch the Luke and Laura: 25 Years special on SoapNet last night?

Actually, just before it they showed the wedding episode, and it was really fun to relive all of the old characters and storylines that were shown. It's amazing that I remembered a lot of it as I was just 11 or 12 when their storyline started and 13 when they got married.

Another series of Luke and Laura's special scenes will air on SoapNet tomorrow from 2-7.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I got the impressions that TPTB at GH are not interested in offering Genie a full time contract-idiots! The only reason I can think of is that they don't see her as a leading lady. They certainly don't take care of the women on the show over 40 as it is. To turn Laura into someone Lulu, Lucky or Nicholas randomly visit when they need someone to listen would be an insult to the actress and character, so I would rather they give her something really great to sink her teeth into. Give Luke and Laura another adventure or mystery-Helena is still out there, so if the writers chose, they could still make Luke and Laura a lead couple.

Oh, I agree kimrs. What happened to Bobby? Monica? (etc etc). Older characters seem to just get thrown to the wayside and we're left wondering what is going on. These new stories are just not interesting me enough to watch GH anymore.

Can I just say that I loved the drunken Lulu the last two days? She was adorable.

I agree, Broadway, and the way Jason would look at her when she'd start rambling was hilarious.

For me personally, I have not quite warmed up to Lulu yet. She is not a heroine in my eyes. Why Dillon is so worried about her is lost to me. She completely lied and broke up Georgie and Dillon purpose. Her character makes no sense to me.

I am however, a huge Elizabeth fan. We saw her rehabilitation from a plotting and scheming litle witch, to a victim of rape, to a mature young woman. She was not shoved down our throats, but was developed naturally and with time. Her new storyline with Jason-Lucky-Ric could be huge.

I would still like to see some more veterans!

My personal Performer of the week award goes to Nancy Lee Grahn for her portrayal as a cancer patient who's sent on an emotional rollercoaster as she loses her hair. Such phenominal acting on her part. Grahn deserves an emmy!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2164258;
    Can I just say that I loved the drunken Lulu the last two days? She was adorable.
    LOVED it!!!! I think Milo, Max's brother, has a bit of a crush on her. It's too cute.

Milo and Max both are adorable with their crushes... makes you wonder how they are as brothers in real life. I love the thought that they are sharing this experience together.

Nancy Lee Grahn is heartbreakingly real. In watching my mother go through breast cancer in 1990, and bone cancer now, I know she's had her share of similar devastating moments like the incident yesterday. Her performance is spot-on and is giving me shivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2167696;
    Milo and Max both are adorable with their crushes... makes you wonder how they are as brothers in real life. I love the thought that they are sharing this experience together.
    So Milo and Max are brothers in real life? I don't watch the show that much any more, so I missed that. It's like a family affair over at GH! Tyler Christopher (Nicholas) is their (or least "Max's") cousin.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread