+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1149Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

This is the weirdest trial in the history of jurisprudence. Everyon, no matter what side of the case they are on, is talking to everyone on the other side. This baby would have been declared a mistrial in any court long long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3877916;
    This is the weirdest trial in the history of jurisprudence. Everyon, no matter what side of the case they are on, is talking to everyone on the other side. This baby would have been declared a mistrial in any court long long ago.

well, for starters Coleman and the Q's housekeeper somehow got on the jury.

The only thing that could make this trial any worse would be if Alexis was still DA and she was prosecuting!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3877904;
    I don't know about the new Morgan, but the Michael recast starts on the 20th - I think that's Monday. I'm going to TRY to keep an open mind, but I really like Drew Garrett, so I feel bad for him.
    I agree, I also like Drew Garrett, He was just starting to be Michael and doing a good job IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3877904;
    I don't know about the new Morgan, but the Michael recast starts on the 20th - I think that's Monday. I'm going to TRY to keep an open mind, but I really like Drew Garrett, so I feel bad for him.
    So yeah, the 20th is Tuesday. I spent the last week thinking it was Monday. Der.
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12
    I agree, I also like Drew Garrett, He was just starting to be Michael and doing a good job IMO.
    I also just feel bad when a show gets rid of a younger actor because they may not be at the point in their careers that they understand that's it's likely nothing personal and that other opportunities will come.

I'll give the new actor a chance but, just based on the pictures I've seen, he's a little too "cookie-cutter-Disney-kid" to play Michael. One of the things I liked about Drew was that he had an edge to him, which worked for the son of a mob boss. Still haven't seen a picture of the Morgan recast.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I finallly came around to the Michael actor yesterday during his exchange with Jax. Too little, too late. Why haven't they taken a restraining order out against Keifer's dad? What is in that journal? Whatever it is, it will damage K. further. Why is Michael carrying the bloody shirt around in his backpack? Proof in case he wants to ride in and save his dad? And the new Michael gets that moment? Pah!
    Count your blessings!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3878999;
    Why is Michael carrying the bloody shirt around in his backpack? Proof in case he wants to ride in and save his dad? And the new Michael gets that moment? Pah!
    How did Michael ever get the bloody shirt? We saw it being burned in Sonny's fireplace, and Dante (when he was still Dominic the mobster), took the burned ashes out of the fireplace to use as evidence. Michael was not anywhere around. Or is this a different shirt?

Keifer's dad is bad news..And why is Sonny staying away from Kristina? It seems like she is the only child he has that he does not protect.

Coleman was funny yesterday sitting in the jury with his sunglasses on.. with a hangover

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3878907;
    So yeah, the 20th is Tuesday. I spent the last week thinking it was Monday. Der.

I also just feel bad when a show gets rid of a younger actor because they may not be at the point in their careers that they understand that's it's likely nothing personal and that other opportunities will come.

I'll give the new actor a chance but, just based on the pictures I've seen, he's a little too "cookie-cutter-Disney-kid" to play Michael. One of the things I liked about Drew was that he had an edge to him, which worked for the son of a mob boss. Still haven't seen a picture of the Morgan recast.
    Agreed! Liked the edge to Drew as well. Fit in the character of a tough mob son and actually looked like he could be the child of Sonny and Carlie. I will try to give the new actor a shot but I am disappointed in the change regardless. Jax? He can go anytime...

Jax is a tool. I don't know why the inhabitants of Port Chuckles feel sending Sonny to prison is going to save his kids. They are still going to be the kids of a mobster, he just will not be there to save them from being preyed on by his enemies.

Jason would still be there so what in the blue heck is the difference?. If I am Jax he should be more worried about his Terrorist brother, Jerry. He kills at will and doesn't care if they are bystanders or not.

The way Kristina talks to Sonny I would ignore her entitled butt also. Mr Bauer keeps coming around Kristina like he is going to kill her and my hopes keep getting dashed,darn it. lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread