Hopefully I don't forget something important, but...Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3875077;
1) Alexis confessed to Mac. Mac immediately said that they would charge her and immediately release her upon her own recognizance. Then they would work on getting the charges reduced/thrown out/something. Fat chance on that... Kiefer's parents are going to be out for blood. Alexis also confessed to Kristina. Kristina took it okay, and understood that Alexis didn't intend to kill Kiefer.
2) Ethan let Kristina have it when she confronted him in the hospital and questioned whether he was the one that ran Kiefer down. Lucky stepped in and made Ethan cool it.. later Luke insists that instead of Ethan apologizing to Kristina as Lucky wants, Kristina, Sonny, Alexis, and everyone else needs to be apologizing to Ethan first!
3) Dante gets thrown into jail for contempt of court. The judge does pull Diane and Claire aside and chastises both of them.. and admonishes Claire for not notifying the parents that they were pulling Morgan into court. Morgan was let off of the stand today... but he will be put back on later.
4) Jax threatened to take Claire off the job for being overaggressive in her use of Morgan. He told her that Morgan and Michael are off-limits. Claire, however, confronted Jax with his ruthlessness in business and advised that she's exhibiting those same characteristics. Basically, she told him to back off.
5) Sonny was starting to tell Jason that he wanted Claire knocked off... to which Jason said hell no.... when Claire walked in. Their immediate silence told her everything.. but then she started to offer Sonny a deal.
6) Sonny and Dante also had a confrontation where Sonny effectively tried to get Dante to leave the PD and come over to the dark side. His logic was that since the PD wasn't any more upstanding than Sonny's org, Dante might as well follow his natural inclination to defend family. Dante told him to go to H.
I think I caught it all. What amazes me about this show is how the defendant/Prosecuting Attorney, defendant/police, etc... are allowed to interact during a trial. This wouldn't happen in real life.