+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree855Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

From what I've read,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Alexis is the one who kills Kiefer - she runs him down in her car - but Ethan will get blamed for it.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3869019;
    From what I've read,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Alexis is the one who kills Kiefer - she runs him down in her car - but Ethan will get blamed for it.
    I really am glad they figured out that Keifer did this. I am so upset Ethan got the blame. Kristina has been on my can't stand list because of it.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

and really, it might discourage people from helping as he did by taking her to the hospital. It is hard enough to get others to get involved but if they think they might get hurt because of it, they will not bother at all

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3869413;
    and really, it might discourage people from helping as he did by taking her to the hospital. It is hard enough to get others to get involved but if they think they might get hurt because of it, they will not bother at all
    It's actually much worse than that. Can you believe that not too long ago physicians who stopped on the street to help people who had gotten injured (car accidents and such) were sometimes SUED by the very people that they helped --- so that now, some states have passed "Good Samaritan" laws so that the doctors who help those patients cannot be sued by them. No wonder people are afraid to help someone --- you never know what kind of trouble you're going to get into because of your instinct to be kind and helpful. . .

Kristina is not a very sympathetic character. I feel no sorrow for her. The person I felt sorry today for was Ethan. Ethan has people coming at him accusing him of beating Kristina. Maya was just ridiculous with her Ethan lashing today. Alexis knows the truth and she sat there and said nothing after she found Keifer running away from her home.

I'm sure either Sonny or Either will take the blame for this one also.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

The only small hope is that they can research the timeline enough to know that Ethan was with Skye and so he couldn't possibly have run Kiefer down.

I'm wondering if they're going to pull the "oh, now Kristina is naming Kiefer in order to protect Ethan" crap. Especially since Alexis is keeping her freaking mouth shut... AGAIN.

And I agree completely with you, MsDiva. Ethan's the one that I feel sorry for at the moment. It's such a shame that it took something this terrible to make Kristina wake up, but unfortunately that storyline isn't far off. She's "lucky" that Kiefer didn't beat her much worse.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3870678;
    Kristina is not a very sympathetic character. I feel no sorrow for her. The person I felt sorry today for was Ethan. Ethan has people coming at him accusing him of beating Kristina. Maya was just ridiculous with her Ethan lashing today. Alexis knows the truth and she sat there and said nothing after she found Keifer running away from her home.

I'm sure either Sonny or Either will take the blame for this one also.
    I feel sorry for Ethan too, and I hate how the writers are handling this whole storyline! What's the deal with Alexis sitting MUTELY by her daughter's side when people are talking about picking up ETHAN. She clearly doesn't still think Ethan hurt her daughter when she blatantly RUNS KEIFER DOWN like a dog in the road!!! So why would she want Ethan picked up --- makes no sense ---unless she is clearheaded enough to already be plotting that not only should Ethan be blamed for Kristina's attacks, but now HE should be blamed for killing Keifer as well! If this is true --- it is too, too, too ridiculous, even for soap opera land!!!!

And by the way, isn't it a little early in the game for Miss Maya to be all high and mighty in her condescending opinions about Ethan?

I don't think Alexis blatantly ran Kiefer down.... she was clearly confused between what she was picturing of how her daughter was attacked and couldn't quite tell if Kiefer was reality or her visions. But once she hit him.......I think she's in shock. But she'd better snap out of it quickly or I'm going to be completely upset.

And it appears that Kiefer's going to be alive.... but for how long?

I'm sort of confused as to why the jury didn't get to hear Maxie's testimony.

Because they deemed Maxie too unwell to travel to the courthouse. Although you would think there would have been a conference room at the hospital that would have housed the jury as well?

+ Reply to Thread