+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1141Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Regarding the non-storyline spoiler:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    neither one of the new actors are aged from the outgoing actors... so I can only guess that they wanted to replace the current Michael because of acting (get someone in there that can handle the meatier stuff.) The new Morgan casting appears to solely be due to a scheduling conflict. I agree that it's a bummer... I do like the current Morgan and think he and Dante together are wonderful and they do have a big resemblance.

Love the foreshadowing in the Dante/Kristina conversation yesterday when Dante told her that in his experience abusers WILL attack again. And then Kiefer shows up at the table. From the look on Dante's face watching Kristina... I think he just might have put 2 and 2 together at that moment.

Silly me... even having read the spoiler from upthread, I still wondered who had called Luke on the phone. When Skye walked in I still managed to be surprised and very happy. I guess it helps having the short-term memory of an increasingly old(er) person.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Did anyone just see the Soap Digest ad? Totally let the cat out of the bag on the Keifer storyline. Sheesh! Why do they do that?
    Count your blessings!

They did the same thing with the Sonny/Dante storyline. If they tell people ahead of time what's going to happen, maybe more people will tune in. I know I made sure I was watching that week when Dante was shot and Olivia told Sonny he was Dante's father.

It feels to me like they're going to pair Maya with Lucky.....or do a triangle with Ethan. I hope that doesn't happen. It would be nice to see Lucky in a relationship with someone who wasn't also dating his brother!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3868128;
    It feels to me like they're going to pair Maya with Lucky.....or do a triangle with Ethan. I hope that doesn't happen. It would be nice to see Lucky in a relationship with someone who wasn't also dating his brother!
    I took a four-day weekend this week and actually watched GH in "real-time" today I agree with you about the Lucky/Maya pairing. I thought they had a nice little chemistry going there...especially for her being so new. I really hope they don't make it a Lucky/Maya/Ethan triangle too....I'm tired of bro v bro. Ethan/Skye would make for an interesting dynamic, what with her past with Luke...but I'm still holding out hope for her and Jax!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3868180;
    I took a four-day weekend this week and actually watched GH in "real-time" today I agree with you about the Lucky/Maya pairing. I thought they had a nice little chemistry going there...especially for her being so new. I really hope they don't make it a Lucky/Maya/Ethan triangle too....I'm tired of bro v bro. Ethan/Skye would make for an interesting dynamic, what with her past with Luke...but I'm still holding out hope for her and Jax!
    I would love to see Skye re-paired with Jax! I was so sad when they broke up. I thought he was really good for her. A little flirtation with Ethan might be interesting, but I'd rather see her with Jax. Think how annoyed Carly would get!

I'm enjoying the teaming up of Lucky and Dante. Imagine - having TWO good cops in town....who are also in front-burner stories!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

i wished they would write Kate back in already, i loved her character and i was sad that she got thrown into the backseat once Olivia came onto the scene...

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3868354;
    I would love to see Skye re-paired with Jax! I was so sad when they broke up. I thought he was really good for her. A little flirtation with Ethan might be interesting, but I'd rather see her with Jax. Think how annoyed Carly would get!

I'm enjoying the teaming up of Lucky and Dante. Imagine - having TWO good cops in town....who are also in front-burner stories!
    Ditto and ditto, Critical! I LOVED Skye and Jax together, way back when, and would love to see them together again -- BUT Skye was really, really crushed when Jax left her for Brenda, and we know that Jax would leave her for Carly in a heartbeat. I always felt that Skye was very fragile, and I would hate to see her get hurt again, even for a few delicious moments with Jax. Now a possible pairing of Skye with Ethan could be interesting --- it would be enjoyable to see him cavorting with a grown up woman! But Skye would be way too much for him though --- I think she's a better match with Luke. But then that really hurts Tracy -- who, although not one of my favorities, I do have a soft spot for her when it comes to Luke's infidelities. . .

And Lucky and Dante, yes, loving the two of them working together as buds! I wasn't particularly comfortable with either one when they first came on the show (even though I had watched Jonathan Jackson as Lucky for years, earlier) --- but they are both growing into their parts so well that they seem totally natural now. Good for them both!

Oh my.... today's show was VERY satisfying!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3868699;
    Oh my.... today's show was VERY satisfying!
    I just finished watching it and ITA. Not so happy that Kiefer beat Kristina again, but I'm so happy that Ethan's going to be cleared. And that Alexis has finally seen the truth. Can't wait for Sam to be taken down a notch too.

Loved seeing Jax and Skye together again! They still have great chemistry together. Tracy sure knows how to defuse Luke, doesn't she? Just bring in a younger, hotter model! I've got to say, I wasn't sold on the whole Tracy - Luke marriage at first, but I love them together now. Who would have thought those two would end up as a great couple? There was a time when Jane Elliot didn't get as much screen time, which is absolutely criminal, imo. She just chews scenery and makes every scene she's in better.

It's obvious they're building up to the moment that Michael confesses to the murder and Sonny gets cleared of all charges, but I'm still interested to see how it's going to play out.

How long before we begin the countdown to the health crisis with Elizabeth's baby and the reveal of Lucky as the baby daddy? I love how optimistic Helena is that she'll be able to use that baby as a tool to take down the Spencers. How long is THAT going to take and exactly how long does she think she's going to live?
    Last edited by Critical; 04-03-2010 at 03:46 AM.

watch Kristina tell her mom that it was Ethan again and Kiefer was just going after him. Kiefer's dad is a real piece of work, isn't he? I get the feeling he knows Kiefer beat up Kristina and thinks it's perfectly OK

+ Reply to Thread