+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree855Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I thought the current Michael is doing a good job too, I saw the new guy and I'm not sure he has the chops to pull off Michael and his baggage.

Sonny, Sam and Alexis....oh god, I cannot wait until they eat all the crap they spewed from their mouths, Kristina too for that matter, send her lying bum to boarding school please like the rest of the annoying soap children of the world...cannot wait till this is all resolved, I'm sure Kiefer's parents aren't gonna budge on their side either, but I'll just be glad that Ethan gets his vindication.

But how nice was today's episode, we saw Georgie again...one of the less annoying soap children.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3864083;
    I thought the current Michael is doing a good job too, I saw the new guy and I'm not sure he has the chops to pull off Michael and his baggage.
    Me too. I thought Drew Garrett had a nice edge to him, which seemed appropriate considering his parents!
    But how nice was today's episode, we saw Georgie again...one of the less annoying soap children.
    I loved Georgie and was so sad that she was murdered and never got together with Spinelli. The only one of the GH kids that I find annoying is Molly. She's just a little too artificially precocious. I'm annoyed with Kristina right now, but I think the actress is doing a good job. I like Morgan the best of all the kids - he just comes off the most natural and I'm enjoying his relationship with Dante and the feelings he's dealing with.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3861569;
    I read an article on a soap site that said they've recast the role of Michael again. The new actor is named Chad Duell and he's done some stuff on Disney Channel. He'll start airing in April. I'm surprised by this one. I don't necessarily like Michael's behavior, but I thought the actor was doing a good job.
    I am not a huge fan of this Michael because he just seems to have one emotion.. and he doesn't exactly play it naturally. But he's much better than the old Dylan Cash so I tolerate him. Plus I blame the writers for his one track mind....so I wouldn't have expected a recast.

Didn't Kiefer get a little rough with Kristina before? I seem to remember Sonny's men threatening him at one point.
    Sonny's men previously threatened Kiefer because of his treatment of Michael. IIRC he beat up Michael once at the country club and had Michael thrown out, so Carly called in Sonny to threaten both the cc owner and Kiefer.

Love the spoiler that you added later!!!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3864142;
    Sonny's men previously threatened Kiefer because of his treatment of Michael. IIRC he beat up Michael once at the country club and had Michael thrown out, so Carly called in Sonny to threaten both the cc owner and Kiefer.
    Ah, now I remember. Everyone seems to have forgotten that little incident. (including me, apparently! ) I, for one, can't wait to see him go down.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Yeah. Carly spoke to Keifer's temper, but didn't specify that incident. And I loved how the first thing out of Michael's mouth was the fact that it was Kiefer, not Dante... so I was hoping that the reveal might happen soon.

imdb has some pictures of the new Michael in scenes with Dominic already. Check out Chad Duell's profile.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

My DVr schedule for next week says Skye returns. Who is
    that?

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3864498;
    My DVr schedule for next week says Skye returns. Who is
    that?
    Skye Chandler Quartermaine. The Daughter of Alan. Skye was formerly on AMC same character presumed to be the daughter of Adam Chandler.When she left Pine Valley she headed to Llanview PA and proceeded to come between Blair and Max. lol. Girlfriend gets around.

Skye fell in love with Jax and he married her only to dump her the same day when Brenduh came back. Brenduh who has to float in now and then for Ping Pong with Jax and Sonny. Brenduh then leaves town with her giggling sleeve tugging behind hopefully never to bee seen again.

The dumping of Skye is why I hate Jax until this day.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3864525;
    The dumping of Skye is why I hate Jax until this day.
    Me too! I was never a Jax fan, but I really liked him and Skye together . She's actualy the only one he's been paired with that I really found believable as a couple. Some actors seem to have chemistry with whomever you pair them...whether you like his character or not, Steve Burton is one of them IMO. Ingo is not. But back to Skye... I like her character. She was a definite "love to hate" back in the day on AMC. But she's also got a vulnerability and soft side that Jax brought out. I'd love to see her go head to head with Carly over Jax! Talk about a clash of the titans !
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I don't want to spoil anyone who hasn't seen it yet, but the previews were promising! Oh, and Dant'e's reaction at the end!!!!!!!!!
    Count your blessings!

James Franco may have done GH in order to finance his PhD? I think I love him.

James Franco at Yale: from Pineapple Express to English PhD

The Bullblog has learned from two very reputable sources within the English department that James Franco, star of Milk, Pineapple Express and the Spider-Man movies, is coming to Yale for PhD in English after getting his MFA at Columbia. Our sources tell us he’ll be here starting in September, though lucky Yalies may see him around campus in the coming weeks for admitted students events. Franco was on campus earlier this academic year for a Berkeley College Master’s Tea, causing a huge commotion among the ladies, the gays and the soap-opera fans. Something tells me he won’t be on campus all that much, but if he does decide to do the typical grad student thing, GPSCY is bound to get a lot more popular.

Reached by phone, neither the English department nor the Graduate Admissions office could give comment. Dorie Baker from the Office of Public Affairs said in an e-mail, “I honestly never heard such a thing but if I had professional confidentiality would prevent me from telling you anyway.”

UPDATE: CrossCampus got Franco’s manager, Miles Levy, to go on the record about his attendance at Yale. Levy wouldn’t commit to Franco coming, but said Yale is his first choice.
    James Franco at Yale: from Pineapple Express to English PhD [EXCLUSIVE] » The Yale Herald
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

+ Reply to Thread