+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1041Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Oh, you so know that Sonny will go after Ethan, especially after they show Luke mentioning again Sonny's promise to not touch him but only as it related to Johnny. Sonny's in a huge "protect my children at all costs" at the moment and this one's going to come down hard and fast.

As much indifference as I've had to Ethan lately, I hope that it doesn't mean the end of his character. Will the retailiation against innocent Ethan solidify his alliance with Johnny and start a full on mob war that destroys Sonny for good... or...?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Can't stand Kristina and haven't liked her from the very beginning. She's apparently grown up from being a self indugent little brat to a full-grown vindictive b*itch! Naming Ethan is selfish, vindictive and stupid. Not only has she put Ethan in mortal danger for the "crime" of hurting her feelings, but she has totally let Keifer, a total gutter rat, off the hook to hurt someone else.

Interesting thought, Broadway, about Ethan getting so upset with Sonny that he joins up with Johnny, for real, to retaliate against Sonny. The only good thing for me, in this whole scenario mess, is that I have really liked Ethan since the beginning, and am glad the writers have found a real story line for him, now that the whole "who's Ethan and who are his parents" thing is over.

wow, they better clear this up but fast. This could get really ugly. Kristina knows how her dad would react.

All I know is that this storyline will keep me from watching. I don't find it compelling at all. It just annoys the hell out of me. I've never liked Sonny - he lost me when he turned Karen into a stripper - but pulling a gun on Ethan in front of a bunch of people? Why wasn't he arrested for that? I HATE that he just thinks he can kill whoever he wants whenever he wants. It seems like Kristina is just a little chip off the old block - she can just blame whoever she wants for her beating and she doesn't care about the consequences.

I think they have cast Keifer's parents, so I have a feeling he'll be on the hot seat soon enough. Maybe then I'll start watching again.

Also, this whole "doctoring the paternity test results" thing is played out. How many times have we seen this? Now it's just boring. I never have loved Helena, but it seems like they're just recycling plots to keep her on the show.

The only reason I still watch this show at all is because of Dante and Lulu. I've enjoyed Tracy standing up for Ethan. I never thought I'd grow to like Luke and Tracy as a couple so much, but I'm actually glad they haven't brought Genie Francis back to the show full-time. Tracy seems like a better batch for Luke - she allows him to be himself.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Really Helena we could see this coming a mile away. Why? I'm tired of the same old plot...give Lucky his child.

Well I have to wonder how soon Everyone will find away to blame Sonny for this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3856056;
    Well I have to wonder how soon Everyone will find away to blame Sonny for this.
    Well, I'd argue that Kristina may be attracted to violent sociopaths because her father is one.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3856180;
    Well, I'd argue that Kristina may be attracted to violent sociopaths because her father is one.
    I would then argue that she lives with a mother who think she knows it all and she doesn't. Alexis is not close enough to her daughters to figure out Kristina is sexually active and being used for a punching bag by Keifer.

Sonny may not be perfect but Alexis is no saint herself. Kristina is a different person when she is around other females that pay her attention. Sam, and Carly come to mind.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

No, Alexis isn't perfect, but she's not a murderer and a criminal (and Alcazar doesn't count because it was self-defense! ). She's just an overworked mother whose teenage daughter is lying to her, which is not that unusual. I think Alexis is pretty clear on the fact that, at least in her personal life, she definitely doesn't know everything.

I HATE Sonny and how he gets a free ride for everyone in town and I find it kind of upsetting how he's become a sex symbol in the same way that I found it disturbing that Todd on OLTL did. Roger Howarth commented in interviews about how freaked out he would get when fans would yell "Todd, rape me!" at events. I don't know why dangerous criminals are seen as heroes. For me, the heroes on GH are Dante and Mac (even though he does annoy sometimes)....maybe Lucky. On the show, the people who are still against Sonny and still think he's a criminal are portrayed as almost irrational, while he's portrayed as this romantic, sensitive, misunderstood man. Makes no sense to me.

Actually Alexis actively plotted with Luke to poison Helena and toss her from the precipice,lol.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread