+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree976Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3840829;
    Johnny definitely made a complete 180...he is so despicable now...i really do miss the Johnny/Lulu days.
    I wonder if maybe the only way to keep Johnny on the show was to give him a new storyline, now that Claudia is dead and his father is pretty much out of the picture --- Having him be the new boss of the Zacchara mob may not have been what I would've chosen for him, but it definitely is a new storyline. So for me, I love Johnny and would rather see him in his new mob-king persona on the show than not to have him there at all.

Diane tells Alexis don't walk to close to Sonny on the way out!!! (lol) I love these two together they are so funny!!

How is there not a Sonny/Alexis conflict of interest being parents together?
    Count your blessings!

The conflict would be if they were on opposing sides.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Jax is such an Idiot. Does he really believe that Sonny going to jail is going to stop Mob violence if it was aimed at his family. The mob would still target Sonny's family if they so desired. Mobsters do manage to still conduct business from jail.

Jax is a wuss he isn't man enough or capable of taking Sonny down so he uses others and takes the credit.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm finding it very hard not to want to strangle Kristina for fingering Ethan as her attacker. What a vindictive little brat. I know that Keifer will eventually get what's coming to him, but it won't be soon enough. I've never been a big fan of Ethan, but he definitely doesn't deserve this. I have a feeling it's going to get worse before it gets better for him too.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3855494;
    I'm finding it very hard not to want to strangle Kristina for fingering Ethan as her attacker. What a vindictive little brat. I know that Keifer will eventually get what's coming to him, but it won't be soon enough. I've never been a big fan of Ethan, but he definitely doesn't deserve this. I have a feeling it's going to get worse before it gets better for him too.
    I so totally agree. I was very surprised when she said his name. I hope they do not drag this out and that Lucky figures it out before his brother gets hurt. Kristina needs to grow up

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Why lie? Because she was so hurt by Ethan for rejecting her? Why protect Keifer? I really don't like Kristina's character the way she is.....but this character has a lot of potential being Sonny's only daughter....(that we know of! ) She just needs to grow up and obviously she has daddy issues. I hope its not too long before Keifer is "found out."
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

And when Keifer is found out, it will be glorious!

Molly needs to know too how awful Keifer is. She thinks he is just wonderful.

+ Reply to Thread