+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1170Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3830218;
    Katydyd.... add that to the scene between Jason and Diane at the police station. Diane is absolutely classic... and the look of horror on his face when she whipped open her trenchcoat to show him what Max was missing. OMG... I'm still giggling.
    Diane is easily one of my favorite characters on the show. That whole scene was hilarious.

I'm still loving Lulu and Dante. They definitely have the potential to be the next supercouple. I can't believe I started out not liking him. Dominic Zamprogna has really won me over. I'd much rather watch Lulu, Dante, Johnny and Olivia than be subjected to more of Carly, Sonny and Jax. Been there, done that.

Everyone in PC sucks at keeping secrets. Anyone with half a brain, who wanted to know every secret in town, would just have to hang out behind a crate down at the docks....or around a corner at the hospital.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3830373;
    Diane is easily one of my favorite characters on the show. That whole scene was hilarious.
    Sassy, smart, sexy, and funny --- great combination!

:I'm still loving Lulu and Dante. They definitely have the potential to be the next supercouple. I can't believe I started out not liking him. Dominic Zamprogna has really won me over. I'd much rather watch Lulu, Dante, Johnny and Olivia than be subjected to more of Carly, Sonny and Jax. Been there, done that.
    Totally agree! Love, love, love Olivia and Johnny. Lulu and Dante are gaining fast. Still love Jax, but I've never really cared for his pairing with Carly. (To me, the two of them have no chemistry whatsoever.) And I am so sick of Carly and Sonny!

:Everyone in PC sucks at keeping secrets. Anyone with half a brain, who wanted to know every secret in town, would just have to hang out behind a crate down at the docks....or around a corner at the hospital.
    LOL I know! Isn't it ridiculous? It's 1950s soap opera writing, that's never changed. Just like the writers having Elizabeth told she's pregnant in front of two other people (the potential fathers, of course). So stupid. But, I guess, that's how we know it's a soap opera. . .

I forgot to mention Alexis and Mac getting caught making out on the couch! That was awesome! I think those two are seriously under-used and would love to see them get a great SL together.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Tell me I'm crazy, but when I first started watching again, I thought Diane was the same actress as the Vicky Buchanon foil in that other soap opera (All my Children? One life to live?) They both have the same sharp face/voice/mannerisms.
    So who will end up in the hospital - Lucky or Maxie? Who was at fault? Maxie was texting, Lucky was speeding. Had he also been drinking?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3834368;
    Tell me I'm crazy, but when I first started watching again, I thought Diane was the same actress as the Vicky Buchanon foil in that other soap opera (All my Children? One life to live?) They both have the same sharp face/voice/mannerisms.
    So who will end up in the hospital - Lucky or Maxie? Who was at fault? Maxie was texting, Lucky was speeding. Had he also been drinking?
    Don't wish Maxie any harm, but I am SOOOOOO GLAD someone has finally raised the issue of people texting while they're driving in a way that will bring home what can happen when you're not paying full attention to your driving.!!!!!! This should be banned everywhere. Talking on the phone while driving (with or without "handsfree") is bad enough, but texting while driving is just dangerous, dangerous dangerous!!!!!

I love Dianne she is funny, she loves Max and she is not afraid to let the world that at her age she still has sex.lol.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3834391;
    Don't wish Maxie any harm, but I am SOOOOOO GLAD someone has finally raised the issue of people texting while they're driving in a way that will bring home what can happen when you're not paying full attention to your driving.!!!!!! This should be banned everywhere. Talking on the phone while driving (with or without "handsfree") is bad enough, but texting while driving is just dangerous, dangerous dangerous!!!!!
    That's Oprah's big cause this season. The NoPhoneZone to ban texting while driving.

I haven't been able to catch Friday's show yet... this sounds interesting. *sigh* I'm liking the current storylines a great deal, but I am so sick of Niklas conveniently being everywhere at every moment something happens to/for Liz and Lucky. He's like the creepy stalker guy.

the actress that plays Diane is also in CougarTown. Or she was in the five minutes of that show that I managed to catch once. Heh.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3834600;
    That's Oprah's big cause this season. The NoPhoneZone to ban texting while driving.

I haven't been able to catch Friday's show yet... this sounds interesting. *sigh* I'm liking the current storylines a great deal, but I am so sick of Niklas conveniently being everywhere at every moment something happens to/for Liz and Lucky. He's like the creepy stalker guy.

the actress that plays Diane is also in CougarTown. Or she was in the five minutes of that show that I managed to catch once. Heh.
    It's just common sense. It's like trying to read when you're driving. You just cannot place your eyes in two places at one time. No matter how much you think you can, or no matter how cool you think you are, it is dangerous and you could easily, in that split second that you're looking away, KILL some child, or little animal, or yourself!!!

Agreed. And I'm hoping for more reasons than that that it is Maxie that ends up in the hospital. She's been a side story for too long now and there's no point to having Lucky in the hospital, making the L/L/N situation all that more chaotic.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3835105;
    Agreed. And I'm hoping for more reasons than that that it is Maxie that ends up in the hospital. She's been a side story for too long now and there's no point to having Lucky in the hospital, making the L/L/N situation all that more chaotic.
    Well, it looks like Maxie gets a pass. Too bad. Her texting and driving + causing an accident would have been a good opportunity to do a little preaching on this important issue. Instead, the blame goes pretty much to Lucky's speeding (which of course he shouldn't have done either) so the window has pretty much passed.

On a happier note, did you see the passion between Johnny and Olivia! Va va va voom!!!!! They are HOT together! Don't know if I'm gonna like this new 'mob boss Johnny' but his new career choice has sure has lit a fire under him!

+ Reply to Thread