+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1170Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3809805;
    I'm mad at ABC for spoiling what's going to happen with the Michael/Sonny/Dominic storyline. Normally that's a spoiler that you'll find on SoapNet and I can manage to avoid them when I want to, but it came out of the blue on my ABC dvrd broadcast. dangit
    I just saw this during the show today! What are they thinking? I like a little teaser, but this is just blowing the storyline out of the water!
    Count your blessings!

It was on the cover of Soap Opera Digest too. We all knew the reveal was coming, but still....
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3810682;
    It was on the cover of Soap Opera Digest too. We all knew the reveal was coming, but still....
    Realistically, I have a feeling that the networks are so desperate for viewers, that this kind of a storyline climax (which doesn't happen very often) gives them an opportunity to hopefully pull in viewers who have not watched much or recently, and if they're lucky, even some new viewers. I don't like it either, but in these economic times, truthfully, I'd rather have them use some desperate measures than go off the air entirely.

I don't know if this will have any effect on her SL, but Becky Herbst is pregnant again. Might be fun to have a "which brother is the daddy?" SL.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3812588;
    I don't know if this will have any effect on her SL, but Becky Herbst is pregnant again. Might be fun to have a "which brother is the daddy?" SL.
    It might be nice to (eventually ) have Lucky realize he's raising his own child by Elizabeth.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I love how Jax has the nerve to take credit for trying to take Sonny down. He failed to tell Mama how yellow he is that he can't even do his own dirty work. Why he feels the need to mess with Sonny is beyond me. Sonny hasn't bothered him.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3812647;
    It might be nice to (eventually ) have Lucky realize he's raising his own child by Elizabeth.
    I hadn't even thought of that part of it! Can you imagine - Elizabeth gets pregnant again and AGAIN it's not Lucky's? I think that, if that happens, they need to send Lucky in for some fertility testing!

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3812753;
    I hadn't even thought of that part of it! Can you imagine - Elizabeth gets pregnant again and AGAIN it's not Lucky's? I think that, if that happens, they need to send Lucky in for some fertility testing!
    Yeah Liz seems to be very Fertile she has sex with a man and she ends up preggers. I just have a question. Does anyone in Port Chuckles have a bed? These people are always yucking it up on the couch.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Watching yesterday's eppy....and all I have to say is, Jason looks HOT in a suit!!! Mmm, Mmmmm....GOOD!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3815601;
    Watching yesterday's eppy....and all I have to say is, Jason looks HOT in a suit!!! Mmm, Mmmmm....GOOD!
    With everything that happened yesterday, THAT's what you remember?
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread