+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree858Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3798241;
    I feel like Patrick IS just enjoying her as a pal
    Yeah, for now. . . just wait until little patrick starts getting into the act! :nono

Iím sure most of you knew this already, but I didnít. Anyway, Scott Reeves the guy that plays Steven Webber was at one time a member of a Country Music duo named Blue County. A couple of years ago, they were a part of CMA Music Fest in Nashville. They were taking part in the annual charity softball game. Steven was the pitcher on 1 team & Carrie Underwood was on third base for the other team. Steven pitched the ball, the batter hit a grounder right back to him, Carrie tried to score & Steven knocked her down between third & home. He just flat out tackled her, it was a full out running tackle. It took a lot of folks by surprise & Carrieís team came onto the field & beat him up. At the end of the inning, she was accompanied onto the field by a Police Officer & Two Foot Fred stood beside her with a plastic baseball bat just in case. It was all really funny, but he really could have hurt her. He shocked even himself, & was very apologetic the next day when I saw him in the auditorium during an autograph session & asked him about it.

Wow!!! big shift in the direction that Michael's storyline is taking! I am really loathing his new character traits (don't much like the actor playing him either, which doesn't help), and I didn't expect him to overhear that Dominic/Dante is a cop. Will he go running to Sonny, or blackmail Dominic/Dante --- keeping his secret in return for Dominic/Dante leaving Port Charles forever, or something. I dunno --- I think, if he has any loyalty to his dad at all, he has to go running to Sonny. . . but on the othe hand, his jealousy of Dominic/Dante is so over-the-top -- that who knows what he'll do. Wait till he finds out Dante is Sonnys REAL son by blood, and is his first born, no less, who is more entitled to the role of 'mob boss heir' than he is -- being Sonny's adopted son, and now only the second son. Michael will truly go ballistic. . . and I will have my popcorn ready!!!!!!! (P.S. No disparagement or disrespect meant to kids who are adopted. It just seems like this issue would be a big deal to Michael.)

And FINALLLLLLLLLLLLY, Lucky KNOWS and has confronted Elizabeth and Nikolas. And Lucky telling Luke, Wow! Had me in tears --- Jonathan Jackson has really risen to the occasion --- he has finally really become Lucky for me, and he's becoming fabulous in the role!!!!And I'm so glad that Lucky had the wherewithall to acknowledge and apologize to Luke, for being so hostile to him. Sometimes, sadly, it takes a heartbreak to see things clearly.

And oddly enough, this frees Elizabeth to finally be with whomever she wants. It's too late for her with Jason, but she can now openly be with Nikolas if she really is in love with him. I'll be surprised if they get together as a real couple though. . . Something just seems sorta off to me about those two.

Darn! I had to drive my daughter back to college and missed it! Is there a site where I can catch reruns of shows I miss?
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3806057;
    Darn! I had to drive my daughter back to college and missed it! Is there a site where I can catch reruns of shows I miss?
    Soapnet if you get that channel & I think Hulu has some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3806122;
    Soapnet if you get that channel & I think Hulu has some of them.
    And ABC runs them on line too. ABC offers a free "full episdode player" that you can download. Here's the link: Watch Full Episodes & Shorts - ABC.com

Thanks!
    Count your blessings!

I enjoyed watching Lucky rip Liz & Nik a new one. Her little girl voice and cutesy looks didn't save her behind from a great tongue lashing from Lucky. The girl who openly called Carly a Ho is now one herself.lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Jonathan Jackson is definitely proving his talent this last week, isn't he? He is completely back to being Lucky for me... I love it.

And I happened to love the tongue lashing that Lulu gave to Liz in the hospital yesterday. Can't watch that one enough.. will have to save it for awhile.

I'm mad at ABC for spoiling what's going to happen with the Michael/Sonny/Dominic storyline. Normally that's a spoiler that you'll find on SoapNet and I can manage to avoid them when I want to, but it came out of the blue on my ABC dvrd broadcast. dangit
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3809805;
    Jonathan Jackson is definitely proving his talent this last week, isn't he? He is completely back to being Lucky for me... I love it.

And I happened to love the tongue lashing that Lulu gave to Liz in the hospital yesterday. Can't watch that one enough.. will have to save it for awhile.
    Ditto, ditto, ditto! Kudos to Lucky (and Jonathan Jackson). I loved his giving Elizabeth and Nikolas hell! It just seemed so right -- Although I don't dislike either Elizabeth or Nikolas, and feel that what they did TO Lucky was awful, I can't really fault them for being attracted to each other. (They just shouldn't have acted on it!) But Lucky was excruciatingly hurt --- and he needed to do exactly what he did -- and I hope he gets an Emmy for it, cause he was great!!!!

And good for Lulu telling Elizabeth how awful she was! I was cheering her on.

You know, it's kind of interesting that Nikolas completely gets what he's done, and owns it, but Elizabeth doesn't get it at all. She sees herself as some kind of an innocent, who just somehow, happens to become attracted to other men while she's involved with Lucky. At least when she got involved with Jason, she could excuse her actions by blaming Lucky's addiction and involvement with Maxi, but not with Nikolas, there isn't an excuse in the world. If she loves Lucky but is not 'in love' with him, then she should had the guts to either break up with him or tough it out and be faithful to him. You can't have it both ways! And faking being in love with Lucky is not fair to him or doing him any favors! Whoever it was that told Elizabeth that Lucky deserves to be fully loved by someone was completely right!!!!

+ Reply to Thread