+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 449 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree740Likes

Thread: General Hospital

The wedding was nice except when Maxie burst in at the last second to catch the bouquet and then decided she should insinuate herself into a family photo with Lucky, Elizabeth, Leslie, Laura, Luke and Nicholas.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

That girl has a major screw loose. It's really gone beyond *fairly understandable* and has gone way over the deep end. I hate it any time she is on the screen.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2144956;
    That girl has a major screw loose. It's really gone beyond *fairly understandable* and has gone way over the deep end. I hate it any time she is on the screen.
    As do I. She's going back to being the same selfish brat she was before. (When the last girl was playing her) She thinks she can do whatever she wants because she's got a heart condition and therefore deserves to be waited on hand and foot and have everyone give her whatever she wants.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I don't get to watch anymore. Do they ever show or mention Felicia when it comes to her girls and the problems they have? Is Mac still on the show? Or are the girls running around parentless at this point?

Mac is still around and is a dominant parental figure, but Felicia is never mentioned.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Premium Member
    I'm really sick of the Sonny/Carly/Jason/Sam drama. The only reason I'm back to watching this again is because of Luke and Laura.

How tragic was it yesterday?? Recap for those who missed. Luke admitted to Laura that the treatment was always only temporary after Laura told him about seeing and speaking with Helena and the cryptic things Helena said. Ric came into the house to arrest Sonny and Carly started arguing with him. Sonny accused Ric of jumping the gun and trying to have Jason and Sam killed. Elizabeth collapsed but insisted she was fine. Jason and Sam tried to leave with geeky boy in the car but Jason suddenly got the vibe that it was rigged so he got them out of the car safely just as it exploded. Ric's men (or Alcazar's whatever) started firing on the trio. Christina, who was at Kelly's, was ecstatic to see Alexis show up for Molly's 1st birthday. Alexis told her she could play with the puppy that was tied up outside. Christina unleashed the puppy and it ran off with Christina not far behind. Christina followed the puppy into one of the warehouses. Jason and Sam were exchanging shots with the gunmen in another part of the warehouse. Alcazar told Diego to go somewhere safe (I think). Instead, Diego showed up at the warehouse and started to fire on Sam, Jason and geeky kid as they were climbing the stairs. Sam fired a fatal shot at Diego while Christina looked on in horror. Sam and Christina were led from the warehouse while Ric and his men tried to get Jason on the catwalk. Jason dropped his gun and Ric yelled that he had another one. They fired a shot as Jason dropped into the river with a terrified Christina and Sam looking on. Elizabeth lit a candle at the church while Sonny and Carly were getting word that it looked like Jason was dead. Elizabeth heard moaning and walked over to find Jason lying on the floor of the church barely breathing. She begged him to stay alive and admitted to him that the baby she is carrying is not Lucky's but Jason's. Laura and Luke broke the news to the kids that the recovery was only temporary and that it's only a matter of time before she slips away again. Jax comforted a distraught Carly after learning that Jason may be dead. Sonny went to confront Ric. He took all but one bullet out of his gun, put the gun to Ric's chest and cocked it. I think that's all the important stuff that I can think of. How traumatic for Christina to witness all that. Oh, and Sam was arrested for Diego's murder (self-defense) and Alcazar swore to his dead son that he would exact his revenge no matter what it takes or who has to pay. I am officially off the Ric Lansing bandwagon!!! He knew little Christina was just below the catwalk with Sam and he ordered those guys to shoot Jason anyway! Hadn't Christina seen enough? What kind of a monster would do that knowing that a little girl is right there watching. A little girl who considers Jason like a big brother. What's the matter with him????!!

The writers seem to be taking Ric beyond the point of redemption. Too bad because I always kinda liked him.

Of course, we all knew that the Liz's baby would end up belonging to Jason. Sorry to see Diego shot, but hey, that's the chance you take when you're hanging with the mob. I'm a little sick of mob storylines anyway. LOL, Sonny seems to run the cleanest mob ever...what exactly does he do that's illegal??

I think the whole Laura thing is just a big rip off. Why even bother to bring her back if they are just going to send her right back to being catatonic? Oh, I know...ratings. Sucks. I was always such a big fan of Luke and Laura and I feel like I've been used.

Good show yesterday though.

Well......according to SOD
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Laura's supposed to have a big secret of her own. Maybe she's going to say that she never was catatonic. She was completely coherent the whole time and only did it to..I don't know..make Luke wake up and want to be a better father to his kids (especially Lulu. "She was Laura's project."???) As far as putting the kids through that kind of pain. Maybe to make them grow up a little and become better, more responsible adults? Yeah. That worked real well with Lulu and Lucky.

I'm interested to see what that spoiler means. Is that your own speculation or SOD's?

+ Reply to Thread