+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1088Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3775480;
    Twice now Sonny's old girlfriend (with son) has asked God to give her signs of what to do about telling Sonny he has a son and twice she's ignored the signs. It's pi$$ing me off. The little dinner party today with her mother's recipe and the 3 of them sitting around with their little secrets made me so mad!
    Yeah, it bothers me too, but I have to give the writers a little bit of credit cause they could have inundated us with all kinds of schmaltzy Sonny/Olivia/Dante scenes, but they've restrained themselves from doing that, at least until now. . . probably because they're too busy writing this over-the-top ridiculous scenario for Franco --- who is cute as a button -- but this storyline is so exaggerated, that I have to keep telling myself "It's TV --- It's TV --- It's TV!"

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3772652;
    I did see a bit of Spinelli being twisted into pieces again the other day...with Sam having to be the voice of reason (!!!) and relationship advisor and saying that having Spinelli get a "free cheat" would NOT make everything ok. Time to move on, Spinelli!
    You know, I have to give Bradford Anderson (Spinelli) some credit. . . I really have not liked the Spinelli character or his storyline with Maxi, and I get so impatient with both of them when they're running their mouths (which they do incessantly!!!!), but yesterday, Spinelli was so moving (and so precious), that he almost had me in tears. This still will be one of my least favorite storylines, but I am developing a new respect for Bradford Anderson --- he plays Spinelli to the hilt, and darn it, he's really good at it!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I don't know why, but I've always enjoyed Spinelli. Ok...maybe not always. In the beginning he was pretty obnoxious with all his crazy vocab and what not. But I find him sweet and endearing. I loved the "non-wedding" episode.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I think Spinelli is pretty much responsible for Maxie starting to act more like a member of the human race. Remember what she was like pre-Spinelli? I like this character and I like him with Maxie

I like Spinelli as well. He was tough to get used to IN THE BEGINNING....but he grows on you.
    KAREN

Sonny lets Franco just walk out of his office???????? Sometimes you just want to pull your hair out in frustration at these writers!!!

These story lines are moving WAY too slow for me now,,, seems we've been on the same old stuff for months! Move it along GH!!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3789581;
    Sonny lets Franco just walk out of his office???????? Sometimes you just want to pull your hair out in frustration at these writers!!!
    Thank you! Why did he do that and then go and complain to Jason to take care of things????? Hold him and call Jason to come get him. He's holding Sam and Lulu hostage! I'm sure if Sonny had known about Lulu then, he wouldn't have let him go.
    Count your blessings!

Left with a cliffhanger today! I think I saw an explosion on a preview this past week, so I'm assuming something blows up...will Jason, Sam, Lulu and Dante survive? Of course. How will they explain it? Have we seen the last of Franco today?

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3789581;
    OMG...Thank you!!! I couldn't BELIEVE he did that!! He had him! Then he tells Jason to go find him, get him and keep him alive!?!? Weird!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread