+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree889Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3766187;
    Loved it! "Quit being such a bitch!"
    That was my favorite part!
    I don't think there is one set of siblings on this show that aren't half-related. Nick, Lucky, and whatshisname were just fighting and I laughed because Lucky and Nick share a mom and Lucky and whatshisname share a Dad. Liz and Steven share a dad. Michael, Morgan, and Jocelyn all share a mom. Jason and AJ. Cameron and Jake. Aw crud... Lucky and Lulu... they're about it.
    Alan and Tracey....even though, you know, he's dead and everything. Ditto on Georgie and Maxie. Luke and Bobbie are full sibs, aren't they?
    Last edited by Critical; 12-11-2009 at 02:02 AM.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I am so glad Steven Webber is back at General Hospital... I always love when they add a new dynamic. And now, more than EVER, Liz needs someone on her side. Having her big brother around is really going to help her out because right now it feels like NO ONE is on her team.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I missed a couple of months, stopped watching avidly about the time Sonny was gettig involved with the russian gangsters. what happened to Rik? Did Sonny finally have him killed or did he just go away? I was channel surfing a couple of days ago and saw the actor on Bold and the Beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3766269;
    Alan and Tracey....even though, you know, he's dead and everything. Ditto on Georgie and Maxie. Luke and Bobbie are full sibs, aren't they?
    Good point. I'm not quite sure about Luke and Bobbie.. but I don't remember. I was just staring at the others last night and laughing at how convoluted everyone's relationships are. Nice to be reminded that there's some normalcy here.

Rockytop... Rik did just kind of go away. He just left Claudia one day at the hotel bar... walked in the elevator.. and poof. Gone. It would have been more dramatic if Sonny had killed him, considering Sonny found out that Claudia's baby was most likely Rik's (but for the darned test.) Bummer for missed storylines, but I think his exit from the show was kind of quick.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3766490;
    Good point. I'm not quite sure about Luke and Bobbie.. but I don't remember. I was just staring at the others last night and laughing at how convoluted everyone's relationships are. Nice to be reminded that there's some normalcy here.

Rockytop... Rik did just kind of go away. He just left Claudia one day at the hotel bar... walked in the elevator.. and poof. Gone. It would have been more dramatic if Sonny had killed him, considering Sonny found out that Claudia's baby was most likely Rik's (but for the darned test.) Bummer for missed storylines, but I think his exit from the show was kind of quick.
    OK....that is ridiculous. Kinda like Jack's adopted son Reggie just disappearing on AMC. Is this a ABC soap thing? or do other networks do this too

I liked Rik's character, even when he was being awful. And they were trying to redeem him for a while there, until they had him hook up with Claudia

I agree... Rik had a great charm about him, sneaky and awful as he could be. There's so much that is similar with he and Sonny that it's a shame they were never on the same side. They would have been a formidable pair.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

And Jack also had an adopted (I think) daughter who was autistic... But then All My Children started it all with the doctor's son who went up to the attic and never came down again.
    Re Bobbie and Luke....I think they were both the children of the woman who ran that little restaurant... can't think of her name.. Norma? Anyway, my image was that in her youth she'd been wild, maybe a hooker like Bobbie, so maybe they had different dads. I don't recall it being an issue...don't remember either of them having a missing dad suddenly pop up. Now there's a storyline for Luke... we've had Sonny's dad, why not Luke's?

Ruby....

Ruby was their dad's sister. Their mother has died very young and their dad wasn't a very good one so Ruby pretty muched raised them. But she was a madam at some brothel and that's how Bobbi got into hooking.

I forgot all about Bobbi! She was hot! I'll have to go to Wiki to find out what happened to her. I hate asking all my questions here for fear of eye rolls.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread