+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree855Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I thought all the mobsters at the art opening were hysterical... especially given the theme of the art. So Franco could do the fashion shoot as crime scene photos. That's where I thought it was going with the blindfold photos of Roxie (is that her name? I'm still trying to learn them all). The previews make it look like maybe they're ransom photos.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3756393;
    I thought all the mobsters at the art opening were hysterical... especially given the theme of the art. So Franco could do the fashion shoot as crime scene photos. That's where I thought it was going with the blindfold photos of Roxie (is that her name? I'm still trying to learn them all). The previews make it look like maybe they're ransom photos.
    Maxie. I'll be interested to see how that storyline works out. She always seems to get in the middle of messes.

I was laughing at my screen yesterday with Lucky'd description of the victims on the street and that mobster that got his throat crushed and the subsequent posing of the body. Instead of going to the art exhibit where they would have seen the pictures and everything would have tied together nicely, Jason and Sam stayed home to try to figure out who was behind the murders. Neeners.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Be patient with me when I don't know names, but I have a question - Maxie's boyfriend (non-husband ) - why does he talk that way?
    Count your blessings!

I am L-O-V-I-N-G Maxie and Franco. Something about them just oozes sexiness. Plus it's fun to see her with someone other than Spinelli, you know?

And Gutmutter, Maxie's boyfriend (non-husband) talks like that because he is... quirky? He is a brilliant computer hacker. I think it's one of his affects. Just too smart for his own good.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Spinelli is a riot. Very quirky... but the names that he has for everyone are absolutely classic. Love Valkyrie for Carly. What was Claudia... the Mistress of Doom?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Thank goodness! I thought maybe they had done one of those completely implausible plotlines where he came from another time somehow. I loved the ending with the singing and looking right into the camera wishing us a happy thanksgiving. Am I right that that's a tradition? I seem to remember it from way back when I used to watch when my kids were babies.
    Count your blessings!

I love Maxie and Franco!! Anyone else for her is an improvement. She is with Spinelli too darn long.

I know they do a Merry Christmas every year but do not remember the Thanksgiving. it was cute though. I have been watching the show since Luke started out so that is bad..
    Last edited by soapqueen; 11-25-2009 at 07:30 PM. Reason: spelling

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by soapqueen;3757512;
    I love Maxie and Franco!! Anyone else for her is an improvement. She is with Spinelli too darn long.

I know they do a Merry Christmas every year but do not remember the Thanksgiving. it was cute though. I have been watching the show since Luke started out so that is bad..
    Loved Maxie and Franco too --- I sure didn't see that coming, but their sex scene was hot, and we haven't had many hot romances lately, except for Johnny and Olivia.

I've been watching GH since Luke started out too, soapqueen --- long, long time (and I've been watching Days of Our Lives even longer, almost since the beginning)! They both do really sweet Thanksgiving shows, (and Christmas shows too) and I love them.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE !!!!

I LOVE how much Franco is flipping out Jason. We never get to see him so uneasy (except after he was shot in Mexico and loopy on drugs). It's fun to see the tough mobster totally flipped out by this reclusive artist -- even when he just waved at him!

I know it's only temporary, but I hope they don't kill Franco because he is far too much fun not to have back again.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

This is how old I am - I remember Jason before (and during) the whole brain injury ordeal that made him what he is. Speaking of - what ever happened to his older brother who was responsible for that? He had a rock star alter ego that was just ridiculous.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread