+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree936Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Lulu can't keep the lips zipped. She's already warned Johnny about Dante, too. With a girlfriend like her, who needs enemies?

I'll be glad when the Dante/Sonny secret is out in the open...should be very interesting.

Goodness... I hope it's soon! I wanted to reach through my tv and wring Lulu's obnoxious neck yesterday!

In the MadWorld scene where they were showing James Franco's apartment and all of the photographs... did I see right and notice that there were more "victims" other than Claudia? So this is definitely someone that has been following Jason and is going to taunt him with his past, right as Jason is now trying to give it up.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Yes, there were pictures of other victims. From what I've gathered on a soap forum, this guy is obsessed with Jason. I thought he might be the son of one of Jason's hits. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all plays out.

Once the Sonny/Dante secret is out, it will be very interesting to see how Michael reacts to Sonny having an older son. It should make for some really good storylines.

I've been waiting to see the Sonny/Dante reveal, as well. They have a great rapport, and I wonder how much that will change when the truth is revealed. Curious how it is finally going to come to light...

And hooray for James Franco's first official day today!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Oh God, I'm hooked. I just started watching again and thought I wouldn't get pulled in, but I am.

*knock, knock, knock* "Elizabeth?"
    Count your blessings!

I also can't wait to see how the whole Sonny/Dante thing works out. I have never watched anything with James Franco in it so I am not sure what all the fuss is about,lol.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I wasn't sure who James Franco is either, MsDiva. My daughter told me he was in the Spiderman movies. He was the Green Goblin's (?) son and Peter Parker's friend. I remembered him then.

James Franco also played an awesome spot-on James Dean back in the day. Yummmy. And he was great on Freaks and Geeks. He's not looking his former hot self in this role, but fresh meat is always fun.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

From the looks of the photos in his studio on GH, he enjoys fresh meat, too!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I think James Franco is adorable, and very cute eye candy, but I'm beginning to think that his "happy/happy, oh-so-charming criminal" character is starting to feel ridiculous and way too over the top. His death/crime scene obsession already seems a little contrived, and I have no doubt that his obsession with Jason will be even more so. Oh well, I guess now that the "Claudia" plot line is over, it's just the next new mob related-soap opera plot, and I have to admit, it's better to look at a really attractive guy like Franco, than an ugly creepy mobster character.

+ Reply to Thread