+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 450 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree748Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Laura asked him to marry her again last week because they weren't able to 4 years ago because of her breakdown (she doesn't know that's what it was. Or she knows she just doesn't know the real reason why) What I'd like to know is 2 things: #1, how does Luke plan on marrying Laura again (they just set the date as the same date as Carly and Jax. Something to do with that's their original anniversary?) when Luke is married to Tracey???? And #2 can I just say how much I really hate Lulu's professor? What is up with him???? Oh, and I'm getting tired of Epiphany's Holier than thou attitude all the time. What's the deal with her??
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2136015;
    Laura asked him to marry her again last week because they weren't able to 4 years ago because of her breakdown (she doesn't know that's what it was. Or she knows she just doesn't know the real reason why) What I'd like to know is 2 things: #1, how does Luke plan on marrying Laura again (they just set the date as the same date as Carly and Jax. Something to do with that's their original anniversary?) when Luke is married to Tracey???? And #2 can I just say how much I really hate Lulu's professor? What is up with him???? Oh, and I'm getting tired of Epiphany's Holier than thou attitude all the time. What's the deal with her??
    1. Luke flew down to the Dominican Rebublic and got a quickie divorce from Tracey.

2. He's hot, but he really needs to distance himself from his students. Professors did not show up at student keggers when i was in college

3. Epiphany's son works for Jason. She raised him with the intention of him going to a good college and making something of himself with a legitimate career. She was a single mom and struggling to make ends meet. Since he is the guy that does all of Sonny/Jason's technical and surveilance stuff, I can totally understand her attitude.

Okay, I officially freaking HATE the producers of this show! I can't believe they brought Genie back for this emotional reunion that we've all been waiting for, only to put her back into a catatonic state in a few weeks. Genie has even said in interviews that she'd love to stay longer. I can hardly bear to watch the L&L scenes because I know what's coming. ABC sucks.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I didn't know how long she'd be staying, but I figured that it wouldn't be for that long.

The ramifications of that are going to be long standing. How sad. And yeah, that DOES suck!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Oh shoot! I'm sorry if that spoiled you, Broadway. I figured it wasn't much of a secret with all the talk of how this medicine is a temporary cure. Genie and Tony were on The View yesterday talking about how she's only back for something like 13 weeks. It just feels like a hollow gesture and kind of a slap in the face to long-time fans of GH. I'd give 100 Maxies for Laura to be back permanently.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Only in the fact that it clarified the time, Critical, that's okay!!

I just hope they handle the return to her previous state with grace and dignity.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

That totally sucks!!!! I hope there's some last minute miracle and Laura gets to stay and live happily ever after with Luke.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;2143996;
    That totally sucks!!!! I hope there's some last minute miracle and Laura gets to stay and live happily ever after with Luke.
    Only if Tony is really ready to fully retire and live happily ever after in Holland...then the 2 of them could ride off into the sunset, only reappearing in guest shots with the wedding of child, birth of a grandchild, etc.

Anyone watch today?! How was the wedding?!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical;2143201;
    It just feels like a hollow gesture and kind of a slap in the face to long-time fans of GH. I'd give 100 Maxies for Laura to be back permanently.
    Isn't that the truth! Luke and Laura's first wedding was right after my own wedding so I sort of identified with them, and I hate that they are doing this only to take Laura away again.

+ Reply to Thread