+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1152Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I really hate to talk ill of children on soaps,but Kristina is a nitwit. The girl has a boyfriend who doesn't mind putting his hands on her and pushing her around. Sonny goes off on a Nut Job that tried to kill him and instead caused his son to be shot and yet he is so mean. Alexis sits around agreeing with her yet all the while leaving out how many times she took blood money and freed Sonny and Jason from jail. If I am Sonny I would tell both Alexis and Kristina to get the stick out and put them both out of his lives forever.

Everyone hates Sonny but the very first time they can use his services they jump at the chance. Jax is another one that needs to go away. Jax lies to his wife yet it is all Sonny's fault.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Oh, I can't stand Jax. I'm glad Sonny went over there to get the boys. I'm actually guessing that Claudia dies at the hands of Michael. Anyone else have any guesses?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3741851;
    Oh, I can't stand Jax. I'm glad Sonny went over there to get the boys. I'm actually guessing that Claudia dies at the hands of Michael. Anyone else have any guesses?
    Yes that would make his mood swings an excuse for it. In a way claudia is at fault for own death. Claudia hired the killer and he fired the shot that caused the coma whic resulted in Michaels rage. Sweet! Claudia's douchebag behavior is what if that happens can take her out.lol
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3741851;
    Jax is definitely making some bold calls lately in his desperate attempts to take down Sonny... even going so far as to put Dante in a lot of danger. I think he is definitely going over the top, but on the same note, wouldn't any father do the same thing to protect his family? Plus, I think it is noble that someone is finally going after Sonny.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

True....I just don't like that he kept the secret from Carly and always makes himself sound like the "better" one...when he could have stopped this whole mess from happening. He essentially put Carly in a lot more danger than she needed to be in. I guess I just haven't liked Jax since the fight for Nicholas & Courtney's baby.

I think the only time I've really liked Jax was way back when he was flirting with Alexis. I liked them together. I like him a tiny bit more now with this Carly, but he's still not my fave. I agree Juls, he's far from perfect despite what he may think. But then who knows? I'm clearly in the minority on this board as I'm actually enjoying having JJ back as Lucky I think his chemistry with Tony Geary is still totally there, and I can see the old chemistry with Becky Herbst too. I think that will get even better and we'll get used to seeing them together again the longer he is on.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Jax likes to think he so much better than Sonny. The Jax family thanks to Daddy and Jerry is just as dirty as Sonny and Jason. Jax cares nothing about Michael and Morgan. Jax only tolerates them for Carly. If he cared he would think of the damage his revenge against Sonny will cause those boys and Kristina.

I hope Carly tells Jax to kick rocks and leaves his arrogant behind.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I agree that JJ and Tony have great chemistry together, much better than the last Lucky, but I'm still not sold on JJ and Elizabeth only because I'm enjoying the Nicholas/Elizabeth story line.

I liked Jax back with Brenda, otherwise he's been floating for too long. This domesticated/family man Jax is just not right. For some reason Jax and Carlie just don't excite my screen. Carlie needs a bit more of a bad boy...

The only reason I'm not liking JJ is because he looks SOOOO young. When he was going up against Jason the other day in the police station I kept thinking...."Jason could wipe the floor with you, little boy." It just looked silly!

That goes for Nicolas too...

I just don't see Jonathan Jackson being able to compete with any of the guys...for goodness sakes, I feel that Michael can take on JJ as Lucky lol, I really don't mean to offend, but he is just too precious to be an aggressive character lol

+ Reply to Thread