+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree886Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3738775;
    Especially not the fling with Sam. It would feel like she was robbing the cradle, big time.

I always liked JJ, but now he feels too young to play Lucky. It's like he's playing dress up. Plus, what is with that bizarro facial hair? There's that little soul patch, the mustache, the chin hair and that weird shadow on his cheeks that looks like pre-mutton chops. He's a good actor, that's obvious, but I think the part may have outgrown him.

I find that I've really grown to like Dante/Dominic. I wasn't sure at first and thought they could have cast the role better, but I really like him now. Plus, if this means Lulu might actually get a boyfriend down the line, I'll be happy. Those two are adorable.

Pregnant Carly is even more annoying that not-pregnant Carly. Can't they send her away to some special pregnancy clinic for the last trimester?

I agree with you, Critical. I never really liked Greg Vaughn as Lucky.. mainly because there was never a meaty Luckyish storyline for him. The drug addicted/Maxie story was good but it was never "Lucky" for me. But I would never tire of Greg Vaughn... will just have to find him wherever he goes now.

When Dominic first appeared I disliked the character.. thought he was too stiff and cheesy. But I'm enjoying his interactions with Lulu and am even enjoying how he has been handling Claudia. I cannot wait until the truth about his parentage comes out so we can see how the entire Dante/Sonny/Olivia/Johnny relationship falls into place. GH.... please please PLEASE give Johnny something good so you can keep him around!?!?!?

I don't think Laura Wright is pregnant in real life.. so maybe this big Claudia deal will force Carly to have her baby next week so we can get this over with. Is Ingo due for another 3-4 month vacation soon?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Just watched todays show, I love how GH sets things up. Can't wait to see Claudia go down! Looking forward to tomorrow! (and next week)
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3739490;
    Just watched todays show, I love how GH sets things up. Can't wait to see Claudia go down! Looking forward to tomorrow! (and next week)
    I second that! I was on the edge of my seat yesterday waiting for Sonny to just let Claudia have it in his toast. This has been building up for so long, I can't wait to see how everyone reacts. Claudia is definitely going to go off the deep end. This will be deliciously fun, IMO.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Lucky's back! I used to watch this show religiously when my kids were little and have just started watching again, but I'm so confused. Black-haired Claudia used to be with Sonny, but she was blonde and had a different name. I was thinking it was Carly, but there's this other woman named Carly. I remember her, too, so I'm really confused. If someone who's been watching all along can tell me if there has been a big switcharoo with actresses/roles, I'd really appreciate it.
    Count your blessings!

Sarah Brown (Claudia) use to play Carly. I don't know how long ago as I didn't watch then. Its definitely confusing when they bring back an actor to play a different role than what they originated. But I think Sarah Brown has done a great job at playing Claudia. Personally I liked Tamara Braun as Carly the best but I couldn't see her paired with Jax.

Soooo speaking of Claudia....she was outed! Wow! That was fun to watch. Looking forward to next week!

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3740325;
    Sarah Brown (Claudia) use to play Carly. I don't know how long ago as I didn't watch then. Its definitely confusing when they bring back an actor to play a different role than what they originated. But I think Sarah Brown has done a great job at playing Claudia. Personally I liked Tamara Braun as Carly the best but I couldn't see her paired with Jax.

Soooo speaking of Claudia....she was outed! Wow! That was fun to watch. Looking forward to next week!
    sarah Brown is the original Carly. Sarah is the reason Carly was and still is my favorite next to Sonny on GH. I have liked all the Carly's except for the one prior to Laura Wright.

I enjoyed Sonnys tirade over her betrayal of him. I can only hope Carly gives her hell for what she did to Michael.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3740325;
    Yay! Yay! Yay! Claudia's been outed!!! Let the games begin!!!!

Ger

I have been watching this show from way back when it first began and that is LONG TIME AGO

It was in black and white !!!!!! Dr Hardy was a young man and Audry was a nurse and those folks are not even on anymore.

As for Lucky, he was the first one and I really loved him and Liz together.

I remember Claudia when she was the very first Carly and she was super as her.
    I do like the Carly they have now tho'.

I watched where Jason played the tape for Sonny but missed anything after that but I gather Sonny told Claudia he knew.
    Did I miss it all or is that how it left off on Friday???

Will have to make sure I see it tomorrow.

Sonny confronted Claudia at her birthday party at the Metro Court in front of all the guests. Then Claudia took Carly hostage and took off in a car....we left off with Carly trying to grab the wheel away from Claudia and I believe they got in a accident.

Ger

Ok, thanks and I will make sure I watch today.

I just put a note on the table so I do not forget.

Old age sure make the memory bad !!!!!! Sometimes I get tied up on this computer and forget the time.

+ Reply to Thread