+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree740Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

The character of Kate technically hasn't left Port Charles, but they have all but written her out. Kate couldn't handle getting shot twice... the silly woman (and they wanted to pursue the Sonny/Claudia storyline.) So now you'll see Maxie and Lulu talking about Kate all of the time, but rarely catch a glimpse of her. She came back a couple of days ago in order to advance the "Olivia needs to tell Sonny about Dante" storyline.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Regular

Lots of interesting story lines going on right now.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3666544;
    The character of Kate technically hasn't left Port Charles, but they have all but written her out. Kate couldn't handle getting shot twice... the silly woman (and they wanted to pursue the Sonny/Claudia storyline.) So now you'll see Maxie and Lulu talking about Kate all of the time, but rarely catch a glimpse of her. She came back a couple of days ago in order to advance the "Olivia needs to tell Sonny about Dante" storyline.
    I figured they'd written her off or something. What a waste of a character. She's not one of my favs by any means but the writers could have come up with something interesting for her I am sure.

I'm not buying into this whole Dante as Olivia's son storyline. At least not with the actor portraying him. He looks too old and I'm having a hard time believe he could be Olivia's son. I suppose we're supposed to believe Olivia had him when she was really young, but still...

Sonny has one too many offspring floating around in Port Charles.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by NotACrazyFan;3668600;
    Lots of interesting story lines going on right now.
    There are! I'm so glad that at least a few people now know that Alexis didn't run Claudia off the road -- and even a few who believe that she didn't kill the Mayor's girlfriend.

I like Jason and Sam getting back together -- I always loved them as a couple, and they sure are suited well for each other. It's interesting that Jason has apparently never felt that he had to protect Sam from his lifestyle, in the way that he has to protect Elizabeth.

Carly is annoying, but I love that she's happily back with Jax. (And that helps her to be a little less annoying. . .)

I love the Olivia/Johnny relationship that's devoping out of their booty calls. And the Olivia/Johnny/Sonny/Dante situation is pretty interesting. I am waiting for Sonny's reaction to learning that Dante, the cop, who is determined to bring him down, is his kid.

Rebecca/Nikolas - I am so glad Rebecca's plans are out in the open, finally, and I'll be curious to see their reaction to each other after Nikolas calms down + stops fooling around with thoughts of Elizabeth -- and Rebecca has her fling with Dante. Poor Ethan loses the girl he wants and her potential money. Actually, I'm enjoying his character and hopes he stays on the show. Surely they'll find something else for him to get involved in.

Big news coming out of GH this past week... Sarah Brown (Claudia) will be leaving the show late this fall. Now, you KNOW she is going to leave with a bang, but I must admit, I will be sad to see her go. She and Sonny have been deliciously evil together and have fantastic on-screen chemistry. Although I suppose this will free Sonny up to get back together with Olivia, which I also don't mind.

Regardless, Sarah Brown will be missed!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Premium Member

Greg Vaughn has been fired and Jonathan Jackson (the original Lucky) is returning to the role.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3714067;
    Greg Vaughn has been fired and Jonathan Jackson (the original Lucky) is returning to the role.

Really? That's awesome. I loved the original Lucky. Never quite warmed up to the other one. Wonder why the actor was fired?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Ew, really? JJ was cute as a young kid, but he grew up looking like a greasy-haired stalker. Bad move, GH. I liked Greg.

Not upset about Sarah Brown leaving. She's been saying that this wouldn't be permanent ever since they hired her. I wasn't a fan when she played Carly - too masculine, somehow - and I don't like Claudia either. They're probably paving the way for Sonny-Olivia I like Olivia with Johnny, so that wouldn't be a good change. Sonny should be ALONE! We don't need any more of his spawn showing up in PC.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3714067;
    Where did you hear this? I hope it's true! I'm with Bee, I love the old Lucky and couldn't get into either Greg Vaughn or whats-his-name...JR on AMC. I hope JJ and Rebecca can reignite the same chemistry...maybe I'll actually be able to root for them as a couple again! They were wonderful together!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3714948;
    Where did you hear this? I hope it's true! I'm with Bee, I love the old Lucky and couldn't get into either Greg Vaughn or whats-his-name...JR on AMC. I hope JJ and Rebecca can reignite the same chemistry...maybe I'll actually be able to root for them as a couple again! They were wonderful together!
    I read it at soapoperacentral, Jonathan Jackson starts filming on Oct. 1, with his scenes starting in mid November.

+ Reply to Thread