+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree929Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I know, canít wait to see them paired up, they have such sparks!

I do not like Max/Spin at all, they are funny as friends, but not as a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3587304;
    Don't think so -- Patrick's little brother (whose name is Matt) has got to be paired up with Maxi, cause what's really interesting about Matt is that, I believe that one of the main reasons he was brought to GH was to pair him with Maxi --- They played star-crossed lovers Sean and Belle for years and years on Days of Our Lives -- and the fans were so upset when Belle/Maxi left the show and Sean/Matt was recast. Now, they're together again on GH, but they haven't paired up yet. I guess the Maxi/Spinelli story line has to run it's course first --- but you can already see the beginnings of some chemistry between Matt and Maxi. . .
    Well, they DID go on a date awhile ago - to an event for Crimson, wasn't it? It was good to see them test the waters. I love Matt and would love to see him get paired up with someone.

Spinelli and Maxie need to work things out though. Who knows, it could work between them. I wouldn't mind them finally getting their happy ending.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;3604020;
    Well, they DID go on a date awhile ago - to an event for Crimson, wasn't it? It was good to see them test the waters. I love Matt and would love to see him get paired up with someone.

Spinelli and Maxie need to work things out though. Who knows, it could work between them. I wouldn't mind them finally getting their happy ending.
    I think they did because Johnny was no longer available to do the PR thing.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Wow another pregnant woman at risk for losing her baby. This one at least was from a car accident. I guess all the stairs in town must of been in use so tiic changes their weapon of choice to a car.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

So Claudia want's revenge for losing her baby. I can only hope Sonny gets revenge for her almost killing his son. I guess Claudia never learned what goes around comes around.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3633617;
    So Claudia want's revenge for losing her baby. I can only hope Sonny gets revenge for her almost killing his son. I guess Claudia never learned what goes around comes around.
    It'll be interesting to see what Claudia's reaction will be when she finds out that her revenge is going to have to be against Kristina -- who actually caused her accident. And it'll be even more interesting to see what Sonny's reaction will be when he finds out Claudia put the hit out, that accidentally caused Michael's shooting --- now that Claudia has been pregnant with Sonny child, but, through no fault of hers, lost it. I'd love to see Sonny and Claudia take each other out, but I guess that'd be too much to hope for. . .

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

So Dante/Dominic is a cop. . . very cool. I didn't see that coming. Now the whole scenario with Olivia's relationship with Johnny and Sonny REALLY gets interesting because of the added knowledge that Dante/Dominic, eventually in the future, will have to bust one or both of his mother's lovers, (and in the case of Sonny, who is, unbeknownst to him, his own father)! And even though Olivia has some really strong desires for Sonny, her feelings for Johnny seem to be very real and deepening all the time -- this seems to be turning into a real relationship. It's funny, I didn't really care for Olivia when she first came on the show, and all along, until she started sleeping with Johnny, I couldn't understand why she was even on the show this long. Now, suddenly, I'm liking her (and feeling for her) a whole lot more, and her situation has become pivotal in the whole Dante/Dominic - Sonny-Johnny-Claudia story.

And Spinelli -- still not feelin him though. His whole love affair and engagement to Maxi is just weirding me out. . . although Maxi's reaction to the impending wedding is kind of cute, in an annoying-Maxi sort of way. Thank goodness for the fast-forward button!

FORT Regular

I am really digging the whole Domenic/Dante thing. I read that someone in town connects the dots soon and figures out that Domenic is Dante and happens to be Sonny's kid. This is gonna be good.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Could someone tell me what happened to Kate? Did she leave Port Charles and if so, how and why?

Thanks!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Regular

Kate was just on the other day. Last we heard from her she was leaking Crimson info to Coutour (sp?) and trying to blame everyone else. Not so sure what they're doing with her now.

+ Reply to Thread