+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree890Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3561321;
    Dante is Olivia (and Sonny's) son --- but apparently Dante has been living, for quite a while, in or around Port Charles as part of the Zaccara gang, and under the name Dominick - but what I don't get, is that, up until now, Olivia's son has been portrayed as assumedly living back in the home town in New Jersey. So it seems a real stretch that Olivia had no idea for all this time, where he was living, and that nobody in Olivia's family bothered to mention to Olivia that he was no longer there.
    I thought I had heard her call him Dominic! Sometimes I do ten things at once so I thought I was mistaken. I agree.. if he's been living in Port Chuck for awhile now you'd think someone would have mentioned to Olivia that he's no longer in Bensonhurst.

I haven't seen the karaoke yet. I have to watch yesterday's show... sounds fun!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Okay, please tell me that I was not the only one that teared up at Spinelli's song today? I'm just watching the show now so I'm getting a feeling that Max is going to sing to Diane, too. This ought to be good (but I believe Dirk Cheetwood sings.. hmmm...)
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3573146;
    Okay, please tell me that I was not the only one that teared up at Spinelli's song today? I'm just watching the show now so I'm getting a feeling that Max is going to sing to Diane, too. This ought to be good (but I believe Dirk Cheetwood sings.. hmmm...)
    Guilty! Spinelli's singing to Maxi was sweet and heartfelt, but Max's lip-syncing was totally adorable and charming! The two of them (Max and Diane) are kind of strangely matched and quirky, but in a very delicious sort of way!

And what's going on with Sonny and Olivia? Totally predictable on Sonny's part, but for me, the really interesting question is what Olivia's feelings are: Does she really, in her heart of hearts, want to have a relationship with Sonny (even tho she 'protests too much') or. . . have her feelings for Johnny progressed to actual, real, 'relationship-type' feelings for him?

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3561321;
    Dante is Olivia (and Sonny's) son --- but apparently Dante has been living, for quite a while, in or around Port Charles as part of the Zaccara gang, and under the name Dominick - but what I don't get, is that, up until now, Olivia's son has been portrayed as assumedly living back in the home town in New Jersey. So it seems a real stretch that Olivia had no idea for all this time, where he was living, and that nobody in Olivia's family bothered to mention to Olivia that he was no longer there.

By the way, I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Patrick and Robin's singing karaoke duet!!! They were great, and it was so much fun! I'm so glad they've incorporated music again back into GH. I loved it back in the days of Miguel (Ricky Martin) and Lucy (the annual HIV Ball) music and dance performances, and I'm so glad it's back!
    I must say I love how these women attempt to keep the kids from Sonnys life by not allowing them to have contact. The kids all still turn out to be major brats, like Kristina,and in Dante's case a criminal.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3574068;
    Guilty! Spinelli's singing to Maxi was sweet and heartfelt, but Max's lip-syncing was totally adorable and charming! The two of them (Max and Diane) are kind of strangely matched and quirky, but in a very delicious sort of way!
    The Max and Diane scene yesterday was so funny and charming! I would love to see more of this pairing - the nibbles we get now and then are very delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3574068;
    And what's going on with Sonny and Olivia? Totally predictable on Sonny's part, but for me, the really interesting question is what Olivia's feelings are: Does she really, in her heart of hearts, want to have a relationship with Sonny (even tho she 'protests too much') or. . . have her feelings for Johnny progressed to actual, real, 'relationship-type' feelings for him?
    To me, it feels more like she juts needs to get Sonny OUT OF HER SYSTEM. So maybe this little fling will do the trick? Although I don't see Johnny being very patient about this...

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I've been out o the loop for a little while when it comes to GH so could someone please enlighten me as to when and why Johnny and Lulu broke up?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;3582068;
    I've been out o the loop for a little while when it comes to GH so could someone please enlighten me as to when and why Johnny and Lulu broke up?
    Several months ago -- they just kind of petered out, like the steam just went out of the relationship. Maxi attempted to seduce Johnny several times, and he kind of flirted back (even kissed her a little), but that wasn't really it. Johnny and Lulu, who had such incredible chemistry in the beginning, just didn't anymore. . .

Something funny. My husband and I were driving into New Hampshire yesterday and we were going through Barrington. There is a cinema there called Spinelli Cinema! I wish I had taken a picture of it.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3584538;
    Several months ago -- they just kind of petered out, like the steam just went out of the relationship. Maxi attempted to seduce Johnny several times, and he kind of flirted back (even kissed her a little), but that wasn't really it. Johnny and Lulu, who had such incredible chemistry in the beginning, just didn't anymore. . .

Ok...that explains it. Can't imagine whom they'll pair her up with next. Perhaps Patrick's little brother (can't remember his name.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;3584975;
    Ok...that explains it. Can't imagine whom they'll pair her up with next. Perhaps Patrick's little brother (can't remember his name.
    Don't think so -- Patrick's little brother (whose name is Matt) has got to be paired up with Maxi, cause what's really interesting about Matt is that, I believe that one of the main reasons he was brought to GH was to pair him with Maxi --- They played star-crossed lovers Sean and Belle for years and years on Days of Our Lives -- and the fans were so upset when Belle/Maxi left the show and Sean/Matt was recast. Now, they're together again on GH, but they haven't paired up yet. I guess the Maxi/Spinelli story line has to run it's course first --- but you can already see the beginnings of some chemistry between Matt and Maxi. . .
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 07-19-2009 at 07:20 AM. Reason: More info

+ Reply to Thread