+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree930Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Helena is probably going to take Luke prisoner somewhere (almost time for Tony's summer break, right?) and poor Spanky Pants is going to think he left her to go off and rescue Holly
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3494028;
    This whole Rebecca thing is so stupid. why do I care I couldn't stand Emily and if Rebecca was murdered tommorrow I wouldn't give it a second thought. I love the whole Luke & Hells encounters through the years. I always feel like their is some sort of sexual overtones to them. I feel any second one of them is going to jump the bones of the other. Really scary thought,lol.
    Do I vaguely recall something about a nude portrait of (a younger) Helena...maybe that Luke had over the bar when he owned one? Definitely some sexual overtones over the years!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3495601;
    Do I vaguely recall something about a nude portrait of (a younger) Helena...maybe that Luke had over the bar when he owned one? Definitely some sexual overtones over the years!
    Yes Luke did have that Pic of Hells over his bar. enough to make a person drink,lol.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

The plot twists are shapin up!

I like who they picked for the new Dante character. Don't know his real name, but he is perfect to play Sonny's son. Cute but not too cute, irreverent, and a total bad boy, without being a caricature mob member.

I'm liking Johnny and Olivia together, more and more. They don't really fit, but they're very sexy together!

Wow! So Alexis is being set up by Andrea Floyd. Never saw that one coming!

Don't care for the new Michael, and I think he's heading in the direction of becoming a real unpleasant character -- but I like the fact that he'll be with the Quartermaines for a while. That could be interesting. They'll surely maximize his bad traits!

And Claudia! Stopppppppppppppp! Stoppppppppppppppppp! Enough already! Put a contract out on your own life and get off the show!!!!

I totally agree about the Claudia character. Hate it... and hate how they now have her harping on Olivia every time she turns around. Dayum but they've been piling on the superficial storyline with her lately. Hated her from the beginning but she's even worse now.

And I've missed exactly how she and Dante know each other. Can someone explain? And did I notice that she called him a different name?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I didn't see how it happened. How did
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Spinelli's special microphone end up in the pitcher of beer?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Now that it's aired on Soapnet I can ask without spoilers. How did Spinelli's special microphone end up in the pitcher of beer? I missed it.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I *think* that Maxie gave him a big hug to wish him well... telling him to think of her if he gets nervous... and he just got giddy and it slipped out of his hand straight into the pitcher.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

it could only happen to Spinelli. Poor kid. Side note. Bradford Anderson (who plays Spinelli) is engaged to his girlfriend. I can't think of her name but it happened not too long ago. I wish them all the best. See? Even geeks can find happiness.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3554746;
    And I've missed exactly how [Olivia] and Dante know each other. Can someone explain? And did I notice that she called him a different name?
    Dante is Olivia (and Sonny's) son --- but apparently Dante has been living, for quite a while, in or around Port Charles as part of the Zaccara gang, and under the name Dominick - but what I don't get, is that, up until now, Olivia's son has been portrayed as assumedly living back in the home town in New Jersey. So it seems a real stretch that Olivia had no idea for all this time, where he was living, and that nobody in Olivia's family bothered to mention to Olivia that he was no longer there.

By the way, I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Patrick and Robin's singing karaoke duet!!! They were great, and it was so much fun! I'm so glad they've incorporated music again back into GH. I loved it back in the days of Miguel (Ricky Martin) and Lucy (the annual HIV Ball) music and dance performances, and I'm so glad it's back!
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 07-11-2009 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Forgot to answer the original question -about how Olivia knows Dante

+ Reply to Thread