+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree883Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3488729;
    So now we know that Ethan is Rebecca's hidden partner in her scheming... but why? I'm trying to think of what the two of them could possibly be plotting.. with Rebecca setting up Nicholas and Ethan setting up Luke? I can't connect the dots there yet.

That was covered in yesterday's show. Apparently Ethan and Rebecca were both going to Port Charles on the same flight on the same day. He was trying to pick her up in the airport and got the whole story about how she had been 'sold' by her birth parents and her twin had had this great wealthy life, and she was going to get what she thought she deserved. Ethan basically coached her in conning the Q's and Nicholas when she first got to town....and they were sleeping together.

It doesn't appear that Ethan is setting up Luke. If he is, i don't think Rebecca is in on it

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3491427;
    That was covered in yesterday's show. Apparently Ethan and Rebecca were both going to Port Charles on the same flight on the same day. He was trying to pick her up in the airport and got the whole story about how she had been 'sold' by her birth parents and her twin had had this great wealthy life, and she was going to get what she thought she deserved. Ethan basically coached her in conning the Q's and Nicholas when she first got to town....and they were sleeping together.
    Well guys, I think the GH writers missed a great opportunity to have a cooler, more sophisticated scam for Rebecca. Here's how it should've gone down: Rebecca, who, in fact was NOT Emily's twin sister, was working with Helena to make the Q's and everyone else think that she was.

Helena, with all her millions of finances and resources, had one of her minions plant the FBI file, so everyone would think Rebecca was legitimately Emily's sister -- so that Rebecca would not only be able to seduce Nikolas and get everything she thought she had been cheated out of, but Helena would finally get access to the Cassadine power and money that she's always been after, and, as a bonus, some of the Quartermain money as well!!! :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3491746;
    Well guys, I think the GH writers missed a great opportunity to have a cooler, more sophisticated scam for Rebecca. Here's how it should've gone down: Rebecca, who, in fact was NOT Emily's twin sister, was working with Helena to make the Q's and everyone else think that she was.

Helena, with all her millions of finances and resources, had one of her minions plant the FBI file, so everyone would think Rebecca was legitimately Emily's sister -- so that Rebecca would not only be able to seduce Nikolas and get everything she thought she had been cheated out of, but Helena would finally get access to the Cassadine power and money that she's always been after, and, as a bonus, some of the Quartermain money as well!!! :nono
    But why would rebacca feel like she had been cheated out of anything if she wasn't Emily's twin?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3491427;

It doesn't appear that Ethan is setting up Luke. If he is, i don't think Rebecca is in on it
    Yup... yesterday's show aired 30 minutes after I wrote my post so I knew I was a little premature.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3491766;
    But why would rebacca feel like she had been cheated out of anything if she wasn't Emily's twin?
    You're right, in this scenario she wouldn't. Rebecca would've been hired by Helena, just as Helena hired several other women, to seduce Nikkolas; and posing as Emily's sister would have brought her the same advantages, as if she really were Emily's twin. Not quite as clever as I thought, but still, I think, a whole lot more intriguing than this goofy plot twist with Ethan.

Aha! The Rebecca/Emily plot thickens! I knew Helena had to get involved. This was just too perfect for her not to. But there's not as much for Helena to gain at this point, because now everyone already knows that Rebecca and Emily were twins, and most everyone is already questioning whether or not Rebecca knew beforehand, so even if Helena spills the beans, they're essentially half spilled already anyway.

And where is the Helena/Luke part of this going. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3493894;
    Aha! The Rebecca/Emily plot thickens! I knew Helena had to get involved. This was just too perfect for her not to. But there's not as much for Helena to gain at this point, because now everyone already knows that Rebecca and Emily were twins, and most everyone is already questioning whether or not Rebecca knew beforehand, so even if Helena spills the beans, they're essentially half spilled already anyway.

And where is the Helena/Luke part of this going. . .
    This whole Rebecca thing is so stupid. why do I care I couldn't stand Emily and if Rebecca was murdered tommorrow I wouldn't give it a second thought. I love the whole Luke & Hells encounters through the years. I always feel like their is some sort of sexual overtones to them. I feel any second one of them is going to jump the bones of the other. Really scary thought,lol.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Ewwwww. I think if I ever saw those 2 in bed together, I might lose my lunch. Had a hard enough time with Livs and Johnny. Yuck Yuck Yuck...ad infinitum.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

what happened to Johnny and Lulu?

Johnny and Lulu split up a couple of weeks ago. He's been sleeping with Livs but I don't think there's any real relationship there. Something tells me Johnny will end up back with Lulu in no time. Livs will end up with Sonny, Carly will stay with Jax, Claudia will die and Maxie will be with Spinelli. Those are my ideal hook-ups/endings. Also, Sam will get back with Jason, Liz back with Lucky, Nicholas will say "who cares" about Becks being Emily's twin and stay with her, Laura will come back and take Luke away from Tracy and....hmmm....actually, I kind of like the heat I saw between Becks and "Teethan". So maybe Nick will find someone new. Claudia's death will ultimately come when/if Sonny finds out that she's responsible for Michael's shooting (which will come out via Michael suddenly remembering everything she said to him while he was in a coma.) Mind you, these are just wishes not actual events that will actually happen. Just what I want to happen. And no more Robin/Patrick/Emma drama.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread