+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree928Likes

Thread: General Hospital

  1. #1071
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,618

    Re: General Hospital

    it looks like Emma Samms may have lost some weight but other wise she looks good to me.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  2. #1072
    80's Rule! karna68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,585

    Re: General Hospital

    I think she looks good too. So does Anna, they're both aging well.

  3. #1073
    Former Princess Jinafire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,005

    Re: General Hospital

    Well at the end of Friday's episode, Holly admitted that Ethan is in fact Luke's son and not Robert. Then again, judging by the way this crazy lady is acting, I don't know what to believe!

  4. #1074
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,618

    Re: General Hospital

    I've had enough of Claudia and I can't take it anymore!!!!!Arrgh
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  5. #1075
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963

    Re: General Hospital

    Oh I know, MsDiva. I hated that they brought Sarah Brown back, and have hated the Claudia character from the beginning. I cannot stand how she's manipulating the Michael situation now... I'm to the point where I pretty much turn the tv whenever she's on.

    I haven't seen today's show yet. I'm afraid to see what's pushed you over the edge.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

  6. #1076
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,021

    Re: General Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3484067;
    Oh I know, MsDiva. I hated that they brought Sarah Brown back, and have hated the Claudia character from the beginning. I cannot stand how she's manipulating the Michael situation now... I'm to the point where I pretty much turn the tv whenever she's on.
    Thank heavens for Tivo. I record all the shows, and then fast forward through pretty much all of her scenes. (And Spinelli's. . . although he's getting a little more tolerant, and a little more relevant to what's going on.)

  7. #1077
    FORT Fogey Imperfect1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,021

    Re: General Hospital

    WOW! We've got some major new plot twists all of a sudden! A new, and totally obnoxious Kristina. (I'm not going to enjoy that storyline!), but I am liking Alexis and Agent Rainer flirting with each other. He's kinda cute, in a middle-age-outta shape kinda way, and they have great chemistry together! The new, and super-pouty Michael. Rebecca revealed as Emily's twin sister (well, we knew they had to be related. . .) And what is up with Ethan kissing Rebecca?????

  8. #1078
    HBK fan nilesgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,764

    Re: General Hospital

    How many times must I say "Never put a pregnant Carly near stairs."? LOL
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

  9. #1079
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,618

    Re: General Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3485784;
    How many times must I say "Never put a pregnant Carly near stairs."? LOL
    Why is that all pregnant women on this show must take a tumble down a flight of stairs. I really think tptb don't like pregnant women. If they aren't falling down stairs they are getting shot in the head while giving birth.

    Carly has not only fallen downstairs she had to give birth with a stalker between her legs yelling he loved her as her hubby shot her in the head.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  10. #1080
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963

    Re: General Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3485773;
    WOW! We've got some major new plot twists all of a sudden! A new, and totally obnoxious Kristina. (I'm not going to enjoy that storyline!), but I am liking Alexis and Agent Rainer flirting with each other. He's kinda cute, in a middle-age-outta shape kinda way, and they have great chemistry together! The new, and super-pouty Michael. Rebecca revealed as Emily's twin sister (well, we knew they had to be related. . .) And what is up with Ethan kissing Rebecca?????
    So now we know that Ethan is Rebecca's hidden partner in her scheming... but why? I'm trying to think of what the two of them could possibly be plotting.. with Rebecca setting up Nicholas and Ethan setting up Luke? I can't connect the dots there yet.

    Kristina hitting on Jason is just all kinds of wrong and creepy. I love that he's so flabbergasted by her, though. His reactions have made me laugh.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.