+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree928Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

it looks like Emma Samms may have lost some weight but other wise she looks good to me.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I think she looks good too. So does Anna, they're both aging well.

Well at the end of Friday's episode, Holly admitted that Ethan is in fact Luke's son and not Robert. Then again, judging by the way this crazy lady is acting, I don't know what to believe!

I've had enough of Claudia and I can't take it anymore!!!!!Arrgh
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Oh I know, MsDiva. I hated that they brought Sarah Brown back, and have hated the Claudia character from the beginning. I cannot stand how she's manipulating the Michael situation now... I'm to the point where I pretty much turn the tv whenever she's on.

I haven't seen today's show yet. I'm afraid to see what's pushed you over the edge.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3484067;
    Oh I know, MsDiva. I hated that they brought Sarah Brown back, and have hated the Claudia character from the beginning. I cannot stand how she's manipulating the Michael situation now... I'm to the point where I pretty much turn the tv whenever she's on.
    Thank heavens for Tivo. I record all the shows, and then fast forward through pretty much all of her scenes. (And Spinelli's. . . although he's getting a little more tolerant, and a little more relevant to what's going on.)

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

WOW! We've got some major new plot twists all of a sudden! A new, and totally obnoxious Kristina. (I'm not going to enjoy that storyline!), but I am liking Alexis and Agent Rainer flirting with each other. He's kinda cute, in a middle-age-outta shape kinda way, and they have great chemistry together! The new, and super-pouty Michael. Rebecca revealed as Emily's twin sister (well, we knew they had to be related. . .) And what is up with Ethan kissing Rebecca?????

How many times must I say "Never put a pregnant Carly near stairs."? LOL
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3485784;
    How many times must I say "Never put a pregnant Carly near stairs."? LOL
    Why is that all pregnant women on this show must take a tumble down a flight of stairs. I really think tptb don't like pregnant women. If they aren't falling down stairs they are getting shot in the head while giving birth.

Carly has not only fallen downstairs she had to give birth with a stalker between her legs yelling he loved her as her hubby shot her in the head.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3485773;
    WOW! We've got some major new plot twists all of a sudden! A new, and totally obnoxious Kristina. (I'm not going to enjoy that storyline!), but I am liking Alexis and Agent Rainer flirting with each other. He's kinda cute, in a middle-age-outta shape kinda way, and they have great chemistry together! The new, and super-pouty Michael. Rebecca revealed as Emily's twin sister (well, we knew they had to be related. . .) And what is up with Ethan kissing Rebecca?????
    So now we know that Ethan is Rebecca's hidden partner in her scheming... but why? I'm trying to think of what the two of them could possibly be plotting.. with Rebecca setting up Nicholas and Ethan setting up Luke? I can't connect the dots there yet.

Kristina hitting on Jason is just all kinds of wrong and creepy. I love that he's so flabbergasted by her, though. His reactions have made me laugh.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread