+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree870Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I'm guessing he went up into the attic like Jake Martin did to return as an adult after everyone has forgotten about him. lol. I am thinking he is still there he just isn't fitting in with Nik need to have relations with Rebecca.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I have to wonder what Olivia was thinking when she slept with Johnny, she's always so high and mighty about her position about taking Dante(sp?) away from Sonny so that he wouldn't be exposed to that lifestyle, but here she is sleeping with Johnny while knowing that he had something to do with Michael's shooting. I know she was drunk...but clearly not so much as she graciously offered to cook for John afterward lol

Kid's seem to disappear in soaps all the time and miraculously come back as teenagers, I wouldn't be surprised if Spencer gets that treatment....Kristina and Molly have been pretty non existent as well.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So Ethan is supposed to be from a second pregnancy with Luke? Who had she been saying was the dad?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3467822;
    So Ethan is supposed to be from a second pregnancy with Luke? Who had she been saying was the dad?
    She told Luke that it was Robert.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3467846;
    She told Luke that it was Robert.
    And never mentioned it to Robert? All this time Robin didn't know she supposedly had a half brother? Well, obviously I haven't been able to watch in ages, but I do appreciate being updated! Thanks,

She told Luke on Thursday that it was Robert. She only told Luke that (I think) to get him off her case about it. Tracey, right now, is the only one who knows the truth because she rigged the DNA test so that it wouldn't come out that he was Luke's.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3467648;
    I have to wonder what Olivia was thinking when she slept with Johnny, she's always so high and mighty about her position about taking Dante(sp?) away from Sonny so that he wouldn't be exposed to that lifestyle, but here she is sleeping with Johnny while knowing that he had something to do with Michael's shooting.
    I don't think Johnny had any involvement with Michael's shooting, cause if you remember, when Claudia wanted to put a hit on Sonny, Johnny didn't want anything to do with it - and he even warned her against it. So he wasn't even an accessory to the crime. He only found out afterward, when Claudia told him -- so the most he could be accused of by Olivia, would be of knowing about it -- just like she and Jax now knew about it.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3468023;
    She told Luke on Thursday that it was Robert. She only told Luke that (I think) to get him off her case about it. Tracey, right now, is the only one who knows the truth because she rigged the DNA test so that it wouldn't come out that he was Luke's.
    And even Tracey doesn't know, cause after she said she hired the lab technician to make sure the results showed that Luke and Ethan were not related, she added that she, herself didn't even know what the actual results were.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thanks, all! I must say I like that some of the oldies are showing up on the show again!

Does Holly look different to any of you other long time watchers? When she first came on the scene, I was like "Ummm....who's that?" And then when they called her Holly, I was like "What?!" Maybe it was the hair but I'm thinking she's had a lot of work done on her face, too.

+ Reply to Thread