+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree886Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

That's pretty much how I remember it, PWS. I think Holly did have a miscarriage that time. That couldn't have been Ethan (if he actually turns out to be Luke's kid) because she was on the show for a while after that. Holly and Luke split when Laura turned up alive.

I thought those Johnny and Olivia scenes were pretty hot! Plus, I actually snort-laughed at the look on Sonny's face when he saw Johnny in Olivia's apartment. Classic!

I'm not thrilled with the new Michael. I HATE that he's mad at Carly, but seems to be giving his father a pass. Never mind that it was his father's fault that he got shot and that his mother has been sitting vigil and doing everything she can for him for the past year. Stupid writers
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3462987;
    All this was before Anna was on the scene in the viewers' minds although timeline wise maybe Robert and Anna had already hooked up and, unbeknowst to Robert, had Robin. But we, like Robert, didn't know that yet I think. Luke returned but Robert and Holly stayed together I think... at least for a while...forget why they split.
    Or am I crazy? Because I don't recall Holly having Luke's baby...another of the common soap opera miscarriages? That was at a time in my live when I"d watch intensively for a few months and then work would intervene.
    Robert and Anna must have hooked up way before that because Robin is now in her early or mid-30s, and Ethan is much younger, maybe mid-20s.

By the way, did you guys catch that cute line where Holly (Emma Samms) asks Patrick what the baby's name is, and when he says "Emma" she grins and says "I love that name."

Where the heck has Nick's son been? I haven't seen Spencer since before Emily died. They mention him all the time but they don't show him anymore.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3463696;
    I'm not thrilled with the new Michael. I HATE that he's mad at Carly, but seems to be giving his father a pass. Never mind that it was his father's fault that he got shot and that his mother has been sitting vigil and doing everything she can for him for the past year. Stupid writers
    I agree, totally!!! Although, I do have to admit that years ago, when Jason awoke out of his coma and was very hateful to his family, I didn't like that either --- I really loved the "old" Jason and was so sorry to see him disappear, but eventually I grew to love the "new" Jason too -- in a different way, almost as if he was a different character. In Michael's case, it might also seem like he's a different character, aided by the fact that it's a new actor playing the role.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3465194;
    I agree, totally!!! Although, I do have to admit that years ago, when Jason awoke out of his coma and was very hateful to his family, I didn't like that either --- I really loved the "old" Jason and was so sorry to see him disappear, but eventually I grew to love the "new" Jason too -- in a different way, almost as if he was a different character. In Michael's case, it might also seem like he's a different character, aided by the fact that it's a new actor playing the role.
    That's sort of how I feel about it. Without Dylan Cash playing Michael, I'm not that invested in the character. Plus, I feel more "protective" of Carly because it feels like "Hey, who's that kid yelling at Carly? He can't do that!"

I had a feeling before Michael woke up that the "new" Michael would end up shunning his parents and going over to the Q's side. Looks like that's what may be happening. I like Jason, but I still miss the old Jason and I still feel sad for Monica whenever she looks at him so eagerly.

I'm trying to pinpoint when exactly I stopped liking Edward. Maybe it was when Lila died. Without her to soften him, all Edward ever does is be hateful to people.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3465283;
    That's sort of how I feel about it. Without Dylan Cash playing Michael, I'm not that invested in the character. Plus, I feel more "protective" of Carly because it feels like "Hey, who's that kid yelling at Carly? He can't do that!"

I had a feeling before Michael woke up that the "new" Michael would end up shunning his parents and going over to the Q's side. Looks like that's what may be happening. I like Jason, but I still miss the old Jason and I still feel sad for Monica whenever she looks at him so eagerly.

I'm trying to pinpoint when exactly I stopped liking Edward. Maybe it was when Lila died. Without her to soften him, all Edward ever does is be hateful to people.
    I stopped liking Edward when I realize he was never going to get that the Q home is a house of horrors. Every Q child is either dead or damaged from living in that home. The love of money far exceeds their love of family.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

SOD has confirmed that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Holly lied about Ethan's parentage. He is indeed Luke's son. Ethan turns his back on Holly and while LuLu is completely receptive of her new found brother, Lucky continues to be very cold towards him.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3465283;

It would be ironic justice if Michael woke up and switched allegience from Sonny and Carly to the Qs, especially after Jason woke up and switched allegience from the Qs to Sonny (and later, Carly). But it probably won't happen that way cause the last thing Michael said, was that he wanted to live with Sonny.

The only Q who really cares about Michael was Emily,Alan and Monica. Edward,Tracy and Aj only saw Michael as nothing more than a possession a commodity to fight over. If the goal was to have Michael in the family they have had years to do so. Sonny & Carly like them or not they love their son. Sonny has never treated Michael like Jax calls him his "Stepson" he has always been his son period!

I have to say if I was Jason and My drunken brother almost killed me I wouldn't want to remember being a Q either.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'll ask again in case maybe some didn't see the question. Perhaps just no one knows but it's worth a shot. Whatever happened to Nicholas's son, Spencer? We hear him mentioned all the time but I don't remember seeing him since before Emily died. Where is he? Is he going to be yet another victim (like Michael and
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Kristina
    ) of SOAS? (Soap Opera Aging Syndrome)
    According to SOD:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Kristina will come back as a very troublesome teenager. Kind of like what they did with Colby on AMC. Kristina will be rebellious and will come back just as Alexis is facing some political scandal or something.

+ Reply to Thread