+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1099Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

And never put a pregnant Carly near any stairs.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Click to see Spoiler:
    Well Michael finally woke up, with his cousin Lulu only one being present... and of course, he woke up within the last 10 minutes of the episode...

I came to a startling revelation yesterday. Can anyone imagine a conversation between Teethan and Sonny? These two mumble like nobodys business/
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Teethan? You mean Ethan? I haven't noticed him mumble at all.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3452904;
    I came to a startling revelation yesterday. Can anyone imagine a conversation between Teethan and Sonny? These two mumble like nobodys business/
    Nice thought, and nice nick. Teethan is very appropriate, and he does speak like he has a mouth full of rocks, doesn't he? The accent by itself I would love. The fact that he cannot form a complete consonant and his worlds all slur together drives me absolutely insane!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Eww
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Johnny and Oliva!?
    Eww

Poor Carly though, Michael has been so bitter towards her lately and today was no different, especially when its Sonny that should be in the path of Michael's anger...and let me just say Holly is such a horrible person, I'm not familliar with her character at all, but what I've seen of her now is just ugly.

Holly's been on and off the GH scene for years and years. She goes way way back to before Luke and Laura, I think. I have a question, though. How in the name of God does she know Patrick? From what I can remember, I don't think she was ever connected with Noah in any way so how the heck is she friends with Patrick?

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3460344;
    Holly's been on and off the GH scene for years and years. She goes way way back to before Luke and Laura, I think. I have a question, though. How in the name of God does she know Patrick? From what I can remember, I don't think she was ever connected with Noah in any way so how the heck is she friends with Patrick?
    I don't know how Patrick knows Holly. Holly showed up after Laura was Kidnapped. If I recall look was camping and he came across the littel grifter,lol. I like Holly but she really is out of mind trying to extort money for the DNA results.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3460344;
    Holly showed up in PC long after Luke and Laura. She came to town while Laura was missing and presumed dead - this is when they later came back and said she was in Greece with the Cassadines and having Nikolas. Holly first hooked up with Luke and then with Robert.

No idea how Patrick and Holly are supposed to know each other. Noah and Holly were in town at the same time, but I don't remember them even having a scene together. I think this is just more GH revisionist history.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

As I remember Holly she was pregnant with Luke's child or something and Robert, as Luke's buddy (Luke being missing...maybe presumed dead or something) married her or otherwise became her protector. (This was long enough ago you actually worried about being unwed and pregnant.) Then she fell in love with Robert. All this was before Anna was on the scene in the viewers' minds although timeline wise maybe Robert and Anna had already hooked up and, unbeknowst to Robert, had Robin. But we, like Robert, didn't know that yet I think. Luke returned but Robert and Holly stayed together I think... at least for a while...forget why they split.
    Or am I crazy? Because I don't recall Holly having Luke's baby...another of the common soap opera miscarriages? That was at a time in my live when I"d watch intensively for a few months and then work would intervene.

+ Reply to Thread