+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree885Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

So who's Ethan? And why is Robin so messed up (tho she had on a super cute sweater set today!)?? I haven't watched in awhile, because I got so fed up with the stories, but now I'm on Spring Break and it's confusing. Thank goodness Jason is still hot though - he's the reason I loved this show!!
    I like Maxie (Belle) and the doctor who used to play her b/f on DAYS together - that's fun.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle;3405680;
    So who's Ethan? And why is Robin so messed up (tho she had on a super cute sweater set today!)?? I haven't watched in awhile, because I got so fed up with the stories, but now I'm on Spring Break and it's confusing. Thank goodness Jason is still hot though - he's the reason I loved this show!!
    I like Maxie (Belle) and the doctor who used to play her b/f on DAYS together - that's fun.
    No one is really 100% sure yet who Ethan really is. There is a lot of speculation that he is Holly's son and either Luke or Robert are the father. A clue to that is the fact that he has an old picture of Luke and Robert in his wallet that he carries with him everywhere and he made mention of Holly Sutton. I don't remember what he said his connection was to her but he's a con artist which probably means he's lying about said connection.
    Robin has PPD (Post-Partum Depression) after giving birth to her daughter, Emma. She is still not fully willing to accept that she has a problem but she's getting there.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Okay. Someone tell me they've been watching lately. Who is that woman that's playing Robin's new psychiatrist? She looks so incredibly familiar to me.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I thought so, too... and it seemed like she had been in a similar role. Her name is Amy Hill.. and looking at her imdb account she's had a role in just about every tv show known to man. (Okay, not seriously.. but she's had somewhere around 70-75 appearances in the last 10 years.)
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I actually know her as Frank Costanza's love affair from Korea. Her character's name was Kim and she worked at the nail salon that Elaine liked to go to. They started trashing her in Korean once so she brought Frank with her to translate. (It was the same episode where Seinfeld was dating Bette Midler's understudy for Rochelle Rochelle).

GH fans, set your VCR's, DVR's, Tivo's whatever.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tomorrow is the big day. The day we will see the new Michael! I can't wait! He is being played by Drew Garrett. A newcomer to daytime. He's not set to wake up until May Sweeps but we will get a glimpse of the now-teenage Michael tomorrow. "He brought imddediate complexicty to the role and had phenomenal chemistry when he read with Laura Wright (Carly) in the room," praises Casting Director Mark Teschner. "I believe he's an actor who can really develop and play a complex young man." Viewers can be the judge of that, Garrett debuts tomorrow. Oh, and by the way, this guy is a major hottie!
    -Thanks to SOD.

Omg If I have to hear Robin whine once more about being a mother. You would think someone forced her into pregnancy or something.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

ABC Soaps In Depth actually suggested a drinking game. Every time someone on GH mentions the words "post partum depression", take a shot.

Blink and you missed it.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    They just showed the newest actor playing Michael Corinthos. Figures it was in the last couple of minutes of the show. Now I can't wait for May Sweeps to see him wake up.
    And....ummm....come on!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Who didn't see that Emma accident coming with Robin arguing with Kelly at the top of the stairs? God I HATE ROBIN! She's such a self-destructive moron! I get the whole PPD thing but most women with PPD (as far as I know) actually want to get help and are willing to do whatever they have to to get that help. Not Robin. She'd rather blow off psych appointments and throw away her meds that will actually HELP her! And then she gets pissed off with anyone who tries to help her (Patrick, Epiphany, Liz, Kelly). And Mac is no better. Being in denial about your niece's health problem is not going to help anything! I really hope we see Anna again soon and she knocks some sense into Robin and Mac. SNAP OUT OF IT ROBIN! Or the next time something big happens to your daughter, it really will kill her.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

One thing I"ve learned from soaps---NEVER get into an argument at the top of the stairs!!

+ Reply to Thread