+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1144Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Is it needed for Sonny to spend every Catastrophic Event in January trapped with at least two women he has slept with? I mean Kate, Carly and Claudia. It looks like two down one to go? which one will he feel more emotion for? My money is on Carlybabes.

If I lived in Port Chuck I would have to winter some place alittle less volatile, lol. These people spend every January stuck in some room together.

There is no way anyone with a reasoning mind would buy Robin as a Doctor much yet a mom. Robin looks at the most 13 and her attitude of late is around 10. I don't know who is responsible for her Red dress it made her look like she was trying to play dress up and failing miserably

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3299400;
    There is no way anyone with a reasoning mind would buy Robin as a Doctor much yet a mom. Robin looks at the most 13 and her attitude of late is around 10. I don't know who is responsible for her Red dress it made her look like she was trying to play dress up and failing miserably
    Really? But we've watched Robin grow up in front of our eyes! She has been on the show forever and gone from a sassy teenager to a mature, beautiful adult-- regardless of her baby face (which I think is cute!). As for her attitude, I think her post partum depression is just ravaging her emotionally. For me, it's been really interesting to watch her progression and pain as she works through this.

What do you think it's going to take for her to finally get help?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;3307309;
    What do you think it's going to take for her to finally get help?
    Yesterday's show. As Maxie and Johnny have now found Robin collapsed in the snow with no sign of Emma... they have no way of knowing whether Robin did something intentionally to Emma or what (at least from how the show ended. Today might clear that up immediately.) Hopefully this will be her rock bottom and it doesn't take the death of Emma to realize that.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Emma is fine. (Accoring to SOD) I do, however, think that this will be a wakeup call for Robin and it will make her realize that she is far from "fine".
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree, Toby, long time viewers have watched Robin age from a young child to an adult...she's done 'most everything in "real time". She's around the age of my own kids, and I used to find it reassuring that there was at least ONE soap child who didn't suffer from Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome. My kids are out in the world with real jobs, too, now...though luckily not with all of Robin's problems!

I had so much fun yesterday watching the scene with Carly, Claudia, Kate, and Olivia. I feel like it's really rare we get to see all of "Sonny's Women" together at the same time and just letting it rip... and then when Sonny walked in and saw them all, it was priceless!

But at the end of the episode, when he confronts Claudia while she is reaching for the DVD, what is he referring to? He can't know about Michael yet!

Benjamin Franklin.

Sonny/Maurice Bernard is going to be on the View today! Maybe he will talk about Michael and what's going to happen... they keep showing the twitching his fingers promo!! Augh, I can't stand the wait, I want to see him wake up.

Benjamin Franklin.

According to SOD:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    They are aging Michael. I don't remember the actor's name that will be playing him but he's pretty cute. The actor himself is 19 although, that doesn't mean that Michael will be 19. Look at BH90210. 1/2 those "teenagers" were in their 20's so maybe Michael will be 17 or something. Anyway, the new actor makes his debut on April 24th. Whether this means Michael will awaken on that day, I don't know.
    Now that that's done, I have a question for all you GH fans. A long time ago, Epiphany's son (don't remember his name) was killed in a "car accident" that everyone, including Piph, knew wasn't really an accident. It was right around the same time as Michael's shooting, I believe. Anyway, from what I remember, Epiphany hired Spinelli to use his cyber skills to find out what really happened to her son. Now, unless I missed something, I don't remember that story ever getting any closure. Did they ever say who was responsible? It felt like they just dropped it all-together and Epiphany just went on with her normal work and never mentioned it again.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I thought Epiphany's son was the computer genius that was working for Sonny at the time and Spinelli was with Alkazar? And wasn't it Alkazar gang or whatever that killed him?

Click to see Spoiler:
    Anyways, I'm anxious to see the new Michael!

+ Reply to Thread