+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1144Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

I'm really sad with how they're giving Robin the post postpartum depression deal...I got a little agitated that Robin attacked Carly by throwing what she did in the past in her face. But of course Carly didn't let it phase her...but I am kinda upset at Robin's character at the moment...

I'm a little sad to hear that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Nadine has been axed, I liked her character, but I'm glad that Natalya is back...from what I hear, she is going to be the lost twin sister of Emily, Rebecca. Oh how I love soap opera world

what has been happening?

SO MUCH HAS BEEN GOING ON! Haha.

A patient in the OR swallowed toxin vials of poison that were released during surgery, rendering the surgical team completely passed out. Meanwhile, a gala is about to take place in the hospital, so everyone is showing up to the scene. It's incredibly intense, and so much is unfolding right now with Jason and Sonny.

I'm hoping this is the final catalyst to get them back on the same side.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;3296232;
    SO MUCH HAS BEEN GOING ON! Haha.

A patient in the OR swallowed toxin vials of poison that were released during surgery, rendering the surgical team completely passed out.
    To add to that, this patient was transporting said poison vials for Equinox, the company that Nadine and Nikolas just went to the government to prevent from using her patent.

There was a fear that everyone in the room would die when exposed to the poison. The anaesthesioligist died, but they were able to rescue the rest of them (Matt and Elizabeth included).

Meanwhile, a gala is about to take place in the hospital, so everyone is showing up to the scene. It's incredibly intense, and so much is unfolding right now with Jason and Sonny.

I'm hoping this is the final catalyst to get them back on the same side.
    It will.... if the next event doesn't blow them apart. (hint, hint) This next week will be very interesting indeed!

I'm also wondering what made Kate collapse at Sonny's feet yesterday. Is the poison already traveling through the air ducts?

And... we keep seeing Patrick saying something at the beginning of the shows about how he regrets not being home to have helped Robin and inferring that something more takes place between Robin and Emma. After her complete meltdown with the baby monitor.. and leaving her yesterday telling a sleeping Emma that she doesn't deserve such a beautiful baby.... what is going to happen? Is Robin going to do something to herself or the baby?

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3296250;
    I'm also wondering what made Kate collapse at Sonny's feet yesterday. Is the poison already traveling through the air ducts?
    Yep. The air duct from the opertating room - completely improbably - are dumping the poison into the room where the benefit is.

Maybe this time, Kate will finally die and we can be rid of her. I prefer Olivia to her.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

That's exactly what's happening. The toxic air has traveled through the airducts and has already made it's way into the vents in the conference room where the benefit is being held. I am hating the Postpartum Depression story with Robin. I know that it can get really bad with some new mothers and I think they're doing a good job showing at least some of the more minor effects of it (afraid to hold the baby, ignoring her when she cries, mood swings, etc...) I just wish they could ease up a little bit. And where the hell is Anna during her daughter's meltdown? Her daughter not only just had a baby but also had a life-threatening health scare in the process and now, when she needs her the most (with the whole depression thing), she's not there??? Is this "superspy" job thingy really more important than looking after her daughter and new granddaughter? That makes me really mad. For crying out loud, Anna! You're 50 something years old. Time to hang up the superspy boots, settle down and BE A MOM!!!!!!!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Intriguing news I just found online: I'll spoiler just in case.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    They are destroying the current hospital on GH in order to do a complete makeover. According to the online source I was reading, the nurse's station has been the same for 45 years. The new set will be fresh and modern. More space. I for one can't wait to see the new look once it's done.
    Anyone wonder (or know) where Helena's been hiding? She couldn't possibly still be in Shadybrook. Whenever a crisis like this happens, I can't help but think that Helena is not far behind.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    If Nadine dies (or however she leaves), I can't help but wonder if Helena will be involved. Think about it. She tried to kill Emily. If I remember correctly, she tried to kill Elizabeth. She doesn't want anyone standing in the way of Nicholas taking his rightful place as "Prince".
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I'll spoiler, but .... Nadine
    Click to see Spoiler:
    doesn't die. Or rather.. she doesn't die when the hospital blows up. The actress just advised that her character just leaves.

I actually can't stand Claudia... more so than my growing dislike of Kate. It's a shame as they could have softened Kate's harpiness a bit. I like the actress. Sarah Brown..not so much.

After Claudia immediately threw Ric under the bus I am curious to see how it all plays out with Anthony. Will this set up a Sonny saving his brother scenario, too? And will Sonny get the disk from a collapsed Kate or will Claudia see it and intercept it in the hullabaloo?

And please, dear God, don't let Maxie try anything again with Johnny. :nono

Hard for me to want to fault Anna just yet. Robin is in denial and Patrick is still covering for her in a sense, so it's not unbelievable that Anna is completely in the dark at the moment. Plus, TPTB don't want to pay her salary throughout the entire storyline. Perhaps she'll come back at a more opportune, short moment.
    Last edited by Broadway; 01-30-2009 at 01:37 PM.

Unfortunately, I hear that Maxie and Johnny will find some common ground with each other, but I am against it as well...why hasn't Spinelli and Maxie got together yet!? lol

They have. They slept together a couple of weeks ago and then Spinelli found out that it was only meant as a diversion to keep him away from Winnifred who ended up being an FBI agent which is why Spinelli got arrested and why Jason's doing what he's doing now for the feds to keep Spinelli out of jail.

+ Reply to Thread