+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 529 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 5282
Like Tree1099Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Re: General Hospital

Wow.... some pretty intense Jason and Sam scenes this week. This is definitely paving the way for them to get back together. I think it's been inevitable for awhile, but I must say I'm more excited about the possibility of Lucky and Liz being together.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I agree, Toby. I do think, however, that they are also going to now have a Jason/Liz custody battle. I'm not necessarily looking forward to that.

Help!!! The woman who played Aunt Reylene (sp?) (Nadine's sick/dying aunt) looked soooo incredibly familiar to me but I can't find any information on who she is. Can someone give me the actress's name who played her?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3248700;
    Help!!! The woman who played Aunt Reylene (sp?) (Nadine's sick/dying aunt) looked soooo incredibly familiar to me but I can't find any information on who she is. Can someone give me the actress's name who played her?
    Mary Gross, formerly of SNL and the sister of Michael Gross from Family Ties.
    She was also in Troop Beverly Hills. That's all I can remember.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

I just looked her up and I was right. I knew I recognized her. She played Leigh on a few episodes of Boston Legal. Leigh was Jerry Espenson's love interest who had an odd "fettish" for inanimate objects. She ultimately dumped Jerry for an ipod, I believe.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

YES! Troop Beverly Hills! That's where I recognize her from!

I'm glad they've been giving Nadine such an important storyline, I feel like with her DC experience she has really grown up and matured, less of a prattling little girl, you know?

The promos for the upcoming storyline look amazing - I'm psyched to see Patrick get some screen time.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Aarrrggggh. So p-o'd right now! 15 minutes before the end of today's episode (the start of the new story arc), they cut in with news of a plane crash in the Hudson River. Now, I'm not a callous person and I'm grateful everyone was okay but this was something they only needed to mention for a couple of minutes and then give a full story at 5. Instead, they talked about it for a freakin' hour! Aaaargggh! Now I'm going to have to stay up until midnight and watch it at 11 on SoapNet just to see the last 15 minutes! Aaaargggh! Okay rant over I will say this, the beginning of today's episode was really confusing to me. And it's definitely in the style of the MetroCourt disaster. It seems like things are being told sort of in reverse. And yay! We saw Natalia today. From previews, it seems like Nicholas thinks that she's Emily which tells me that this is not supposed to be some random character. The only thing I can think of is that maybe Emily had an "evil twin" that no one knew about?

Can I tell you how much I am loving the current storylines and am getting excited for what's about to happen on this show!?!?!? Hopefully they pull it off well.. it sounds great.

And... apparently
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the girl that plays Nadine has been let go. Her character will not be a victim of the upcoming storyline...but her storyline will end. I'm glad. I think the girl seems sweet but I just don't like the pairing of her with Nikolas.. a completely awkward and unbelievable pairing.

Can't wait til today's show. Will Sonny catch Claudia and Ric? dum dum dum.....

I hope Sonny does catch them together, and then I hope Carly is there yet again to be there for Sonny.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

It seems pretty clear after yesterday that Leyla is done for. Poor girl, she finally got some screen time, got a man, got engaged, got happy, so....she must be dying I agree though, I'm really enjoying this story line and have actually stopped fast forwarding through 1/2 the show!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread