+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 449 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree736Likes

Thread: General Hospital

Click to see Spoiler:
    Oh no...the current lucky is leaving the show??? I like our current lucky, he's a cutie lol, how long ago was it that Jonathan was playing Lucky? Ive watched the show for a long while now, and i only seen the guy playing JR on AMC and the current guy play Lucky...i think? i first watching GH when Carly and Jason were a couple...at that time I think Lucky wasnt even part of the show since Liz was still mopey about him

Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm surprised that Greg Vaughn is leaving the show, too. I hadn't heard that yet, but I haven't been reading spoilers lately so that's no surprise. heh.

Johnathan Jackson played Lucky from 1993-1999. I can't wait to see him... he is still who I picture when I think of Lucky. These other two were just imposters.

Click to see Spoiler:
    JJ played Lucky at the time (and a little earlier) when Elizabeth was raped in the park. That's how they fell in love. Lucky rescued her and became her "guardian angel" so to speak. Then he was supposedly killed in a fire meant for Jason (I think) that was arranged by Helena I believe. JJ left and was replaced by GV a little later. After the 2nd time he was presumed dead.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Click to see Spoiler:
    aww...im really gonna miss our current Lucky, i think he's major eye candy...lol well...im glad Laura is coming back though... so, cant win them all i guess...i wonder where our current Lucky is going to move on to next...

Nilesgirl, did you forget that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jacob Young (JR on AMC) played Lucky for three years before GV took over the role? He won an Emmy during his run on GH. I liked JJ as Lucky, but he hasn't matured well. He always looks kind of creepy and greasy to me now. BTW - do we know when Genie comes back?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Critical, I agree with you about
    Click to see Spoiler:
    John Jackson not aging well. He had a major growth spurt and with it he lost all cuteness.

Do you think they'll ever bring back Brenda into the show....for Sonny, I hope?? There's still no one like her for Sonny..IMO.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Do you think they'll ever bring back Brenda into the show....for Sonny, I hope?? There's still no one like her for Sonny..IMO.
    I think they want to and she has said she wants to come back. I'm starting to get annoyed with Sonny. He gets furious when Jason tells him not to date Emily but then he turns around and does the same thing with Carly and Jax. It's like "Hello, Sonny?? Aren't you doing the same thing you got mad at Jason for doing?" And Michael is starting to follow right along with his mother. He's turning into a little sneak calling Jason everytime there's a problem much like Carly used to do all the time. Something tells me that when Michael gets older, he's going to take over the "business". Whether Sonny wants him to or not.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

8 more days until Genie Francis comes back. I can't wait! I hate Maxie so much and what is the DEAL with that idiot professor of LuLu's? Why is he such a jerk? Of course, you know they'll end up sleeping together eventually.

Geez, I just saw an ad for Laura coming back. Where's Luke? Will Scotty be there? Are they having a party at the disco? Will Richard Simmons be having his excercise classes at the disco? My ex used to be watch this show. This was way back in the mid 70's.

+ Reply to Thread