+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please Give Me Info!

Please Give Me Info!

Can any1 give me some info on this show?I thought about watching it tonight but then I changed it to Bonnie so could sum1 help memout here?
    Peace

FORT Fanatic
    Well. The guy with Kim tricks her into going into his bomb shelter by telling her the bomb goes off, which is a lie. Jack finds the so-called bomb on a plane in the airport and shoots the pilot. The bomb squad determines the bomb is a fake and a real one is still at the airport. From there, I'm not a good recapper lol. Anyone else want to add.
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

Yes, I have figured that out(That ur not a godd recapper ) ok THx Dude
    Peace

Re: Please Give Me Info!

Originally posted by ULFMaNN
    Can any1 give me some info on this show?I thought about watching it tonight but then I changed it to Bonnie so could sum1 help memout here?
    You are asking for info on a show that is halfway done for the season. It takes place over the course of one day-24 hours. Thats why its called 24. You should stick to Bonnie since 12 hours have passed now.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

ULFmann, if you're not watching the show, then you really don't want 13 hours of TV summed up for you. Especially not one with such a twisted plot.

If you want the info, you can read it here. But I've noticed you don't like to do that...I'm done trying to help you out because you don't like to read. I know you're "only 12", but that's no excuse for having a short attention span.

Ok, Sorry But Ok
    Peace

FORT Fanatic
    Oh. I thought you only missed last nights episode. Sorry.
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

LG.
    actually Brian, that was a pretty succinct recap of last night's action. As for recapping the whole season, the FOX website is probably the most in depth, but it would take hours to read up on all of the episodes so far.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

o, well srry then!
    Peace

+ Reply to Thread