+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nick Cannon Presents Wild 'N Out (MTV, Thursdays)

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Nick Cannon Presents Wild 'N Out (MTV, Thursdays)

Is there anyone else out there who likes this show besides me? It's a total rip off of "Whose Line is It Anyway?" but I can't stop watching it. It's not hardcore rhyming like in "Eight Mile" or anything like that, but I'm a sucker for people who can improv and be really funny at the same time. (I wasn't sure where to start this thread so a big THANK YOU to JOHN for guiding me.)

FORT Fogey
    i find it corny and unoriginal

Its a rip off but I like it way better.

Maybe its because i'm younger and find their jokes more funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanda View Post
    Its a rip off but I like it way better.

Maybe its because i'm younger and find their jokes more funny.
    I actually liked the British version of Whose Line is It Anyway? a lot, but I don't like Drew Carey so I never really liked the American version. I like the pop culture twists to Wild 'n Out and find Nick Cannon to be really appealing. I also really like Mikey Day (even though he can be obnoxious) and Rasika Mathur (she's hysterical)!

Does anyone know what happened to Rob Hoffman from the first season? He hasn't been on this season, right? I think he's in the new Amanda Bynes movie (She's the Man?) but it seemed like the show was a good fit for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    Does anyone know what happened to Rob Hoffman from the first season?
    OK, I watched last night and he was back in the cast...but Rasika was missing. I noticed that they seem to have a revolving cast of players. Does anyone know how this all works? Some of them seem to be n every episode and others aren't... Thanks!

I like this show too. Some of the skits are hilarious. The show's laughter factor depends on the star...Tyra Banks' show wasn't so funny...Cedric the Entertainer's, very funny.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

Quote Originally Posted by madonniac View Post
    I like this show too. Some of the skits are hilarious. The show's laughter factor depends on the star...Tyra Banks' show wasn't so funny...Cedric the Entertainer's, very funny.
    Agreed! And I don't think Tyra really participated in the WildStyle segment did she? She was just sort of there to be ogled. I thought that Rev Run and Kanye West last season were really good, too!

I never realized there was a thread for this, I love the show. I enjoy wathcing Affion Crockett, Katt Williams, Mikey Day, Rob Hoffman, and Deray Davis. I'm so disappointed in who they select as the female guests, most of them were pretty weak like Christina Milian, Eva Pigford, and Tyra Banks. They're basically just there to stand and be pretty, Kelly Rowland was better than them, but not by much.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb View Post
    I never realized there was a thread for this, I love the show. I enjoy wathcing Affion Crockett, Katt Williams, Mikey Day, Rob Hoffman, and Deray Davis. I'm so disappointed in who they select as the female guests, most of them were pretty weak like Christina Milian, Eva Pigford, and Tyra Banks. They're basically just there to stand and be pretty, Kelly Rowland was better than them, but not by much.
    I started this thread the other day 'cause I was dying to talk about the show but couldn't find any threads...I couldn't believe there wasn't one!

Yeah, you're right! I think all the female guests have been attractive, but not great improv folks, right? They should get someone like Wanda Sykes or Margaret Cho on there as guests! I have no idea if either can rap, but they would be DAMN funny and I'm sure they could think on their feet really well! Can you even imagine Wanda going up against Katt?

Do you remember last season when Nyima got "slapped" and her wig literally flew off her head? It was so funny ('cause no one was hurt) and everyone was cracking up!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    Do you remember last season when Nyima got "slapped" and her wig literally flew off her head? It was so funny ('cause no one was hurt) and everyone was cracking up!
    Ha, I do remember that. I wonder if we can write to Nick Cannon and tell him Wanda Sykes or Mo'Nique needs to be a guest.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast