+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nick Cannon Presents Wild 'N Out (MTV, Thursdays)

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madonniac View Post
    I was so close to talking with Wanda Sykes today. She was on the Kidd Kraddick in the morning radio show. I called to ask if she would think about doing Wild N OUt, but the radio producer had me hold on too long and then she came on and said they were about to wrap it up. Dangit.
    ha ha! That would've been great... Any of you watch "Mind of Mencia"? I've just started watching that and am laughing my butt off! (Oooh, a great new form of exercise!)

Quote Originally Posted by HappyH0ur View Post
    My favorite so far was

Mikey to Niomi and Cameran- You two girls got bad grades but when it comes to your breast you girls got straight As
    I remember that! I wish one of them would've come back with something about his shortcomings! Rasika and Katt would've been all over it!

The Wayne Brady one was on this afternoon. It was pretty funny. I think they cursed more in that one than they have in any of them.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

Quote Originally Posted by madonniac View Post
    The Wayne Brady one was on this afternoon. It was pretty funny. I think they cursed more in that one than they have in any of them.
    You know, I bought the DVD of the first season and it said it was uncensored...but it's still bleeped all over the place. I found that to be really annoying. Not that I'm a huge perve who has to hear swearing nonstop, but why advertise it as something it's not?

Last night's show was OK, but I didn't think Mike Epps was a particularly great guest. He was OK, but lackluster!

New season: Aug. 10, 2006 Premier

Yay! I just saw my first commercial for the show's new season! Can't wait! Jamie Kennedy and that kid from the MAN SHOW are going to be guests this season...

Has anyone been watching this season? Fat Joe was on tonight and it was a pretty good episode. The songs the Red Team and Black Team made up were both really good. They've got a few new cast members...Haven't seen Rasika yet? Was she on last week? But Mikey Day, Rob Hoffman, Afion, Catt, etc. are there. There's a new Asian-American cast member--Randall, I think. I saw him get dissed in the Wild Style tonight, but didn't see him participating in it.

Is anyone else sick of Affion and his "listen, listen" catch phrase. He says it even when he's trying not to and it's getting to be realllly annoying!

he he sometimes you cant even understand the jokes b/c there is so much [Bleepp!]
    You betta stop interruptin my prayers before the Lord directs me to whoop yo ass!
    -Flavor of Love 2

MTV Reality Blog

Quote Originally Posted by MTVrealityFreak View Post
    he he sometimes you cant even understand the jokes b/c there is so much [Bleepp!]
    I know! The thing that really ticked me off was that I bought the "uncensored" dvd of the first season and there's still the SAME bleeping so you still don't know what the jokes were!

I'm waiting for the Jamie Kennedy episode!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    Is anyone else sick of Affion and his "listen, listen" catch phrase. He says it even when he's trying not to and it's getting to be realllly annoying!
    or Mikey Day and his "Hey Nick, Hey Nick, Hey Nick, Hey Nick" or "Yo, yo"....anything he repeats at least 5 times before the ribbing begins.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast