+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nick Cannon Presents Wild 'N Out (MTV, Thursdays)

can anyone most more of the punch lines from wild style??

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

More WildStyle

Quote Originally Posted by retromayhem View Post
    can anyone most more of the punch lines from wild style??
    Some are exact quotes, some a paraphrases:

Mkey to Nick Cannon: "You're our boss, you're a talented kid / I saw Love Don't Cost A Thing, too bad nobody else did."

I don't remember who said this, but it was to celebrity guest Orlando Jones: "You were 7 Up's b---h and that wasn't right/No wonder they fired your ass/We're all drinking Sprite!"

Rasika to Josh: "I finally figured you and Nyima out/She married you for your cute button snout/So bust out the knives and bust out the forks/I'd feed you to Orlando, but he don't eat pork!" (this is on the DVD, it was cut out of the series last season due to time)

Mkey to Nick: "Its the cradle-robber Nick Cannon/Heard that you dumped your last girlfriend for Dakota Fanning"

Mikey to Nick: "I saw Underclassman this summer/That movie was sweet, son/ but I just have one question: Can I have a refund?"

Rasika to Mikey: "Here's your Slurpee, nice and quick/How about a small one?/To match the size of your d--k!"

Mikey to Nick: "Look at this guy, Nick Cannon/You make me sick!/I don't know what's smaller/Your album sales or your d--k"

Mikey to Nayima: "You say you're an actress/You make me sick/Here's a dollar for your real job/Now s--k my d--k!"

Katt to Spanky: "You don't like my hair?/I can wear a hat/But you're fat and ugly and you cant put a hat on that."

Raskia to guest Eva Pigford: "Yes I'm Indian/That much is true/But are you sure you're black/My booty's blacker than you." (or something like that)

Guest Omarion to Leonard: "Punch-lines is what you're receivin'/But it looks like you're hair line is receding."
    Last edited by Lois Lane; 03-28-2006 at 12:30 PM.

We should make a list of who we want to see and send it to Nick Cannon. Here are some people we already mentioned:
    Missy Elliott
    Chris Rock
    Wanda Sykes
    Eve (the First Lady of Rap...that Eve)

copy and keep adding
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

Quote Originally Posted by madonniac View Post
    We should make a list of who we want to see and send it to Nick Cannon. Here are some people we already mentioned. copy and keep adding
    I will add mine in italics:

Missy Elliott
    Chris Rock
    Wanda Sykes
    Eve (the First Lady of Rap...that Eve)
    Margaret Cho
    50 Cent (I think he'd be scary funny)
    Natalie Portman (I saw her "rap" skit on "SNL" and she was hysterical)
    Ice Cube (since Spanky is always imitating him anyhow)

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    Natalie Portman (I saw her "rap" skit on "SNL" and she was hysterical)
    http://www.nbc.com/Video/videos/snl_1439_natalieraps.shtml

OMG, I came across this on another forum. It's a bit too scripted for Wild N Out, but still funny.

I'm so glad Wayne Brady will be on the show. He's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by madonniac View Post
    I'm so glad Wayne Brady will be on the show. He's hilarious.
    He was great on the show tonight! He used to be on Drew Carey's version of "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" and he comes from an improv background, so he was tight with his rhymes! He was the only one who competed for his team in the WildStyle and he was really good! Put everyone in their place. I saw previews for next week but I didn't recognize the guest. Does anyone know who that is?

Also, what happened to Rasika and Nayima? There were a bunch of new people on the show tonight and I missed them! They're two of my faves!

Wayne Brady was great last night and I'm glad I tuned in. I knew he'd be one of the best episodes and he lived up to my expectations. I wish the battle segment was the entire show, he probably could've gone on forever. Katt was great as well.

Speaking of Katt, I had NO idea he's a father of an 11 year old and adopted kids too. I would've never guessed. I also just saw that Gene Hong is no longer on Wild n Out, he's not listed as one of the members for the second season. Not a major loss, he was okay.

I want to see someone random on the show like Tina Fey or Will Ferrell.: lol Others include Dave Chappell, Tom Arnold, & Shaq. Since they reference Shaq & Kobe so often, might as well bring the big fella and embarass him with his crappy rap skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb View Post
    Speaking of Katt, I had NO idea he's a father of an 11 year old and adopted kids too. I would've never guessed.
    Katt has been ON FIRE the past couple of episodes...him against Wayne; and him against Charlie Murphy last week--those were the high lights. Him to Charlie (as Shaq to Kobe): "You know I'm going to tell again..." PRICELESS!

OK, and not that gay people can't have kids, but is Katt gay? They make so many jokes about him being gay, but his comeback is always that he was with their mama or their girlfriend...

I love a lot of the skits but I always find myself waiting for the WildStyle finale...and like you said, when you have someone like Wayne Brady on, I could watch them "Battle" all night!

I love this show so much.....I really wish they would run this show 15 episodes at a time and then take 8 weeks off and come back with 15 more.

My favorite so far was

Mikey to Niomi and Cameran- You two girls got bad grades but when it comes to your breast you girls got straight As

I was so close to talking with Wanda Sykes today. She was on the Kidd Kraddick in the morning radio show. I called to ask if she would think about doing Wild N OUt, but the radio producer had me hold on too long and then she came on and said they were about to wrap it up. Dangit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast