+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Unit

Dont wanna be fatesealed! meeka6's Avatar

Re: The Unit

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff;2586697;
    Anyone else watch the season 3 premiere? I can't believe they changed the theme song! It was so good before, and now it's eh.

Good episode. Can't wait to see how they rescue Mack, if Hector is really turning on The Unit, who Bob is really working for, and if the wives will find out they're confiding in a spy before they spill all their secrets.
    I CAN"T BELIEVE THEY CHANGED THE THEME SONG!!!!!!! That song MAKES the show. The song means serious business. Now it's all cheesy and corny. NOT fitting AT ALL!!!! What the he.ll. where they thinking?!?!

I agree, the theme song was awesome before they shoulda kept it, but I did like the two first episodes.

LG.

count me too in the group that misses the old theme music. I tried to "recreate it" by "singing" it to remind my hubby of what it sounded like. Not a pretty noise.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

They certainly kicked up the storylines this season.

I like it when the writers are not afraid of killing off people because you never know what happens next.

It's good that "Bob" is getting darker and some more secrets are coming out (Molly, the Colonel etc), but just for me, I am more interested in the missions and training and special forces-speak than the actors-studio crying for Emmy's stuff (mostly the wives =)

I guess I am a boy. =)

FORT Regular

I like the addition of Red Cap and her unofficial member status to the Unit. It looks like the new guy is some sort of stalker psycho.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345