+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: What About Brian? - ABC

FORT Fogey
    Because of the timeslot, I don't get to watch too much of this show, but it seems really, really interesting. I wish they would put it on at 9:00 so I could stay up a little later to watch. If I try to stay up past 10, I don't do so well at work the next day...

So was it the season finale? I'm confused with the talk of it not coming back.
    Yup, with donuts!!

It was the season finale. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it comes back because it was just starting to get interesting again.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Thanks Mariner. What a weird season finale. The cliff hanger is Brian and the brunette? Seems like they just want to kill our interest.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fanatic
    Yes it was the season finale... although many of us are thinking this was probably the series finale as well.

I was reading another ariticle that talked about how this last episode was really 3 episodes they mixed into one... so i'm thinking if they cut this season short, why would they come back with another? Oh well... hopefully I'm wrong about this as I do want to see it come back!

FORT Newbie
    I am not holding my breath for this show to be renewed. I will sorta miss it. I liked the first season. The second seemed like it was a trainwreck. I don't see much hope. The writing needs to be stronger. I found a website where they discuss the show being in danger of cancellation, but I am not allowed to post a link because I am a newbie.

FORT Fogey
    I think the fact that the season finale was before the May sweeps says bundles about the future of this show, unfortunately.

I just heard my radio show hosts talking about this show being cancelled. I haven't found anything on ABC about it being cancelled, but I don't doubt it.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread