+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sons & Daughters - ABC Primetime

FORT Newbie
    Ahhhh Whitey- the "o" face guy. It was good to see more of him last week- I kind of think it is sweet how he is such a moron, but obviously cares about his baby's mama (lol)...I'm partial to Carrie, so I always love her scenes.

Haven't seen too many commericals for tomorrow's episodes, so I'm definitely looking forward to them. Everyone watching???

FORT Newbie
    "And I can't stand Whitey. I would never allow an ex to hang around as much as he does, father to the child or not. I just don't think he's that funny and I hate any scenes that he's in."

I disagree, I think Whitey is one of the funniest characters on the show. I love how blunt and dimwitted he is, despite honestly trying in life. It was hysterical how he kept offending the customers when he was working at Don's shop.

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    I really like this show. It seems to fill in some of the gap left by the cancellation of Arrested Development. I was watching a feature on the actress who plays the sister and they said most of this show is improv. Which is pretty cool. Can't remember the actress's name think it's Amanda Walsh or something but she used to be a VJ on MuchMusic and said that her time there helped her out in doing the ad libbing.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

OMG - the little girl in the ballarina costume in the second episode - so cute! She wanted to tear the script up because it was awful

I could definitely see the Debra Messing thing but when I look at her I see Elisabeth Shue a bit more then Debra. Although, now that y'all have planted that seed, I see her more, too. But I would say she's definitely a cross between the two. I think her facial and mouth expressions are very Shue-like.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    OMG - the little girl in the ballarina costume in the second episode - so cute! She wanted to tear the script up because it was awful
    Hahaha- I tottaly agree. I think she stole the show. First of all, the fact that she lives in that tutu is hysterical. Her voice is to die for. And she is actually a pretty good little comedian.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234