+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Dateline - "To Catch A Predator"

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    Yep, that's the one. I was amazed that he seemed so calm about the whole thing. You'd think since he got caught there with nothing on, he'd be scrambling for his clothes and more upset.
    Well, everyone is forgetting that this guy wanted the child to have SEX with the cat..which, if you can wrap it into your brain (took me a LONG time), exactly what that would entail. Trust me..it wouldn't be easy, it would be excruciatingly painful for the cat (probably death), and also..demeaning to the child. Therefore, rendering her mentally and physically at this sonofabitch's hands.. helpless.
    Just imagine what he would have done to the girl. Pain and belittling are his "gigs".
    He doesn't care for anything or anyone...just what's between his legs. Of course he's not going to care about a towel.

My opinions on these pigs are probably already known.. but, they do go along with Zaaam's thoughts on the subject.
    I didn't say it, cause I care about gabriel.

Someone couldn't remember the host's name.. it's Chris Hansen. He does an excellent job!!
    I love how he's "cutting" in his remarks. Kudos to him..because I'd want to be the one to tackle these guys down and accidently jerk my knee into their teeth a couple of times.
    I come in like Chris does, chat them up a bit.. then when they want to leave..I'd say.."OK..hold on". Disappear out the back door and be the one to come running up to tackle him and eventually arrest.

WHEW! I've gotta get outta here. Lil too much aggression coming out.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

buglover, I got a phone call and missed the conversation with the gay guy. Exactly what was his plan?

Mav, I may need to borrow your brain because I'm completely in the dark on that one. I just know that that guy is an idiot and I'm not one bit ashamed to make fun of him.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Was this show a rerun of one shown within, say, the last 4 weeks? I remember seeing the piece of trash talking about the cat and the Cool Whip. I didn't get to see the most recent Wednesday show. I'm hoping it's a rerun.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    My opinions on these pigs are probably already known.. but, they do go along with Zaaam's thoughts on the subject.

WHEW! I've gotta get outta here. Lil too much aggression coming out.
    I loooooove it when your agression comes out full-force, aimed at scumbags like the ones caught in these stings!!! It's appropriate and perfect, Mav, and I only wish we could get you in a locked room for 5 minutes with those guys so you could let 'em have it in person!!!

I want in on that action!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Muduh, yes.. he wanted the girl to have sex with the cat.. Chris Hansen reads it from the online chat journal. It wasn't a joke either..he really did mean for the girl to do it. That's also why he brought the cool whip. Somehow, that was to come into the picture between the girl and cat. Don't ask, cuz I really don't know how.

prhoshay, yeah..it was a repeat of the same one.

Pommy, Sometimes I just keep typing and typing and typing... until It is appropriate for these cretins.. As much as I'd love to have 5 minutes with them in a room..I'd much rather see God dole out his punishment. Or, if anything.. for the parent's of the children to be able to watch God mete out his justice.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    I love how he's "cutting" in his remarks. Kudos to him..because I'd want to be the one to tackle these guys down and accidently jerk my knee into their teeth a couple of times.
    You and me both, Mav! Me .... I wouldn't mind being that one in the camoflauge/ leafy/ tree disguise scaring the crap out of them before I slammed them!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Well, everyone is forgetting that this guy wanted the child to have SEX with the cat..which, if you can wrap it into your brain (took me a LONG time), exactly what that would entail. Trust me..it wouldn't be easy, it would be excruciatingly painful for the cat (probably death), and also..demeaning to the child.
    Yeah, about the cat business, I have no idea what exactly that would entail and I probably don't wanna know. I've never seen such a pathetic, sick, ugly group of losers as on this show, it's really scary that scum like that exists. Yowza.

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
    Yeah, about the cat business, I have no idea what exactly that would entail and I probably don't wanna know. I've never seen such a pathetic, sick, ugly group of losers as on this show, it's really scary that scum like that exists. Yowza.
    And that they are preying on our children. When my daughter was younger, and we were warning her about such things, I told her the guys who have something going on for themselves don't need to be looking for teens on the internet. For the most part, these are obviously messed-up, freaky men who don't feel they stand a chance with a normal adult woman.

I'm with you, Lildago. I want to be the bush-man who gets to run, screaming at them to "GET DOWN ON THE GROUND!"
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

And just think...most of these men look just like people you'd pass on the street everyday. Scary, isn't it?

+ Reply to Thread