+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 24: Day 2: 8:00 PM-9:00 PM (Episode 13, 02/18)

Sherry is in deep kimchee!!! I hope Palmer strings her up big time!!!. You just knew that when you saw the stepvan pull away from the hanger that the bomb was in the back of it and not on the plane anymore. Now we get to see the sisters go at each other. Katie is starting to get on my nerves...all the evidence is staring her in the face and she is in full denial.
    Someone slap her back to reality.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Sphere, there are 11 more episodes left. They're going until 8am this time.

We're just over the halfway point.

Thank You John .

I still haven't watched LAST WEEKS episode!
    That's why I didn't venture in here. I went ahead and watched last night though... I couldn't help it.

John I think it will be almost hilarious if Kim kills him.

Sherry... mwuhahahahaha... I can't wait to see how palmer deals with this

What is it with Jack and the dumb blondes in his life?

Mason... ahh, I really, really like him
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    Ili, you are cracking me up, bud!

Originally posted by Ilikai
    Sherry is in deep kimchee!!!
    I bet that smells lovely too.

I hope Palmer strings her up big time!!!. You just knew that when you saw the stepvan pull away from the hanger that the bomb was in the back of it and not on the plane anymore. Now we get to see the sisters go at each other.
    Hmmm, I wonder what demographic that would appeal too. Damn beer commercial is affecting programming.

Katie is starting to get on my nerves...all the evidence is staring her in the face and she is in full denial. Someone slap her back to reality.
    Gladly *slaps Katie upside the head, and then swoops in to kiss Jack instead of letting Katie glom all over tasty Jack Bauer*

My only original thought, I love Shelter Guy! I totally want him to be in the rest of the show, and I'd be willing to sacrifice Kim just to keep him in the action. I know, it would be tough, but I'm willing to do it.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

ok, then I'll swoop in and smack kim then repopulate earth with bomb shelter guy
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Kevin Dillon is a good actor. He obviously needs some companionship, poor guy. I thought he might have to kill that ranger guy, though.

FORT Newbie
    I finally caught up with this ep yesterday! It's really a complete waste to repeat every time how exciting the show is, that's what it has to be with such a concept But I'm saying it anyway, it was very exciting!! Especially when they tried to stop the plane and the 'bomb' wasn't the real one! I knew that immediately when I saw that little white truck drive away; why else would it be there? Then I'm glad that Sherry almost have been exposed now! Just look at David's face in the end; "What did you say?" and when Lynne and Sherry had their little meeting. I actually thought she was gonna kill her! At first I was doubting Roger's involvement in the bomb conspiracy, but now we know he's very involved, "more involved than David could possibly know". What exactly has Sherry done? She can't be cooperating with Middle east terrorist, can she? :O Or what do you guys think.
    Just one little detail though; and I don't want to see 2-3 eps with Kim sitting in that secured room whining with that guy. I'm glad that he's being a nice guy for a change....

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by Ilikai
    Katie is starting to get on my nerves...all the evidence is staring her in the face and she is in full denial.
    Someone slap her back to reality.
    Yeah, I think she's being a little naive and somewhat "retarded", though she was quite brave when she stepped into that mosc! I BET that Sayeed Ali recognized her, or maybe he just had a "hunch" that the mosc was being under surveillance.
    Last edited by Nina Janeway; 10-19-2009 at 06:01 PM.

FORT Newbie
    I think this was pretty nasty :mad:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast