+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crumbs (ABC)

FORT Fanatic

Crumbs (ABC)

I thought it was kinda good. strange, in a good way. Has potential, I think

I was a bit shocked that Fred Savage's character was gay. Very good job on everyone's part. Jane Curtin was hilarious. LOLLIPOPS!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I was hoping this would be a show about the Robert Crumb family - however unlikely that is

Has anyone seen the documentary film, "Crumb"?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    I was hoping this would be a show about the Robert Crumb family - however unlikely that is

Has anyone seen the documentary film, "Crumb"?
    I saw it. Highly disturbing.

I still haven't watched this show yet though. But I taped it, and one of these days I'll get around to it.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

MRD
    The show was kind of choppy. But it has potential. Jane Curtain was hilarious and so was William Devane hiding in all those strange places.

The restuarant scenes and the brother reminded me more of the cancelled Kitchen Confidential head chef Bourdain.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    The show was kind of choppy. But it has potential. Jane Curtain was hilarious and so was William Devane hiding in all those strange places.

The restuarant scenes and the brother reminded me more of the cancelled Kitchen Confidential head chef Bourdain.

Yeah, I felt the same exact way. But I think they could have fun with the show. They added a gay character within 2 seconds, and a mother with mental illness. What's not to like. I think it's a keeper.

FORT Fanatic
    I thought last nights episode was just so-so. Thought it would be better. Kinda disappointed.

I missed last night, but saw last week. This show could really take off what with William Devane and Jane Curtin, but it seems very low key. I do like the idea that Freds character is gay and not flamboyantly so. I hope this one is given a chance and takes off.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Premium Member
    I haven't watched my recording yet, but I'm so excited to see Jane Curtain again. She is hilarious.

FORT Fogey
    I watched it last night and I didn't like it a bit. I thought it was poorly written and badly acted.

I couldn't stand the way William Devane seemed to shout all his lines, and I was really disappointed to see Jane Curtin make such fun of mentally ill people.

It was very creepy, in my opinion, and not funny at all.

I predict this piece of crap won't last until the May sweeps.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast