+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crumbs (ABC)

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    I missed last night, but saw last week. This show could really take off what with William Devane and Jane Curtin, but it seems very low key. I do like the idea that Freds character is gay and not flamboyantly so. I hope this one is given a chance and takes off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac View Post
    I watched it last night and I didn't like it a bit. I thought it was poorly written and badly acted. I couldn't stand the way William Devane seemed to shout all his lines, and I was really disappointed to see Jane Curtin make such fun of mentally ill people.
    It was very creepy, in my opinion, and not funny at all.
    I predict this piece of crap won't last until the May sweeps.
    After seeing Pomeraniacs post, maybe I should be grateful that I did not see it. Would be a shame to get cancelled because of lousy writing and directing. All of the actors are so capable of great work.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

FORT Fanatic
    I disagree

Look at shows like "Roseanne" and "Married with Children" neither were politically correct and people could easiler be offended. Much more then a show like "Crumbs"

I really don't feel like the show was making fun of mentally ill people. Actually the concept of "crumbs" is quite good. And the pilot was decent, but if the 1st original episode was any inkly of how future episodes are going to be, the show won't last another month. This week's espisode was not funny in my opinion and was kind of boring.

has this been cancelled??? it's not been on for 2 weeks now.

meh.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

There's no official cancellation. Looks like it's just on hiatus for the moment.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12