+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is your TV schedule?

What is your TV schedule?

What's your TV watching schedule look like? Here's mine:

Sunday: Alias/Sopranos, Becker, Futurama, King of the Hill, Simpsons, Malcolm in the Middle

Monday: King of Queens, Yes Dear, Everybody Loves Raymond, CSI Miami, and Monday Night Football if a decent team is playing.

Tuesday: That 70's Show, According to Jim, 24

Wednesday: Ed, Bernie Mac, TAR3, West Wing, and I'm going to give FastLane a try.

Thursday: Survivor, Scrubs, Push NV, CSI

Friday: Firefly (until it gets cancelled), John Doe, and I'm going to try RHD.

Saturday: Crapola....Usually Cops and if there's a decent movie on.

Sunday- 8:00 to 9:00 on NBC: American Dreams
    9:00 to 10:00 on HBO: The Sopranos
    10:00 to 11:00 on NBC: Boomtown

Monday- 9:00 to 10:00 on WB: Everwood
    10:00 to 11:00 on CBS: CSI:Miami
    **Tape Road Rules on MTV: 10:00 to 10:30**

Tuesday- 9:00 to 10:00 on WB: Smallville
    10:00 to 10:30 on MTV: Real World

Wednesday- 9:00 to 10:00 on CBS: The Amazing Race 3

Thursday- 8:00 to 9:00 on CBS: Survivor 5:Thailand
    9:00 to 10:00 on CBS: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
    10:00 to 11:00 on CBS: Without A Trace

Friday- 8:00 to 9:00 on FOX: Firefly
    9:00 to 10:00 on FOX: John Doe

This is all must see. Even if there isn't anything that I simply must watch, I will flick around until I find some documentary or other show that catches my interest.

Monday - Raymond

Tuesday - That 70s Show

Wednesday - Was Big Brother

Thursday - Friends, Scrubs, Survivor, ER

Friday - Smallville was on Global, think it's moving though

Saturday - Hockey Night in Canada

Sunday - Malcolm, The Simpsons

I reserve the right to add any program should I feel the need. And with hockey starting soon, that is always in there.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Monday - Monday night football but like John, only if interesting teams (maybe CSI Miami if I can get into it)

Tuesday - nothing

Wednesday - TAR3

Thursday - Survivor, Friends, ER, CSI, Without a Trace (yes, Tivo is my friend on Thursdays)

Friday - nothing

Saturday - nothing

Sunday - Six Feet Under, Sopranos, The Practice
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I have tivo so mine's a little screwy. Survivor is just about the only thing I always watch on the night it comes out. Everything else is just whenever I happen to have time. If I don't catch Big Brother on it's regular night I have to be pretty careful what I look at around here, so that's another one that usually gets watched on it's regular night. (Don't ask me what nights it's on I have no idea, which is another reason I love Tivo )
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

monday - everwood from 8-9.

tuesday - that 70s show gets taped. buffy from 7-8. smallville from 8-9. (haven't committed to 8 simple rules yet from 7-7:30)

wednesday - dawson's creek from 7-8. the bachelor from 8-9.

thursday - survivor from 7-8. push from 8-9. friends at 7-7:30 and will & grace at 8-8:30. do over from 7:30-8. i'm really screwed here.

friday - nothing. that was then starts this week, so i'll give that a shot.

saturday - nothing.

sunday - nothing. american dream starts this week, so i'll give that a shot.

Monday - Fear Factor (yeah, yeah I know)
    .............. CSI Miami, BUT this week we taped it, and haven't seen it yet, which is why I haven't ventured into that forum this week! Will watch The Shield come January.

Tuesday - 8 rules, but that is likely to change very soon. Watched In-Laws last night. It was pretty funny (only saw the second one) Tape Smallville at midnight, will watch at some point! Tuesday pretty much sucks!

Wednesday TAR which really sucks as it's against My Wife and Kids and Bernie Mac!!! I have a TiVO wanabe, but can't watch one and tape another L&O

Thursday Survivor (Tape Friends) CSI then I'll probably give Without a Trace a shot.

Friday Hack, Law and Order SVU

Sunday Simpsons

I, like Miss F., reserve the right to change my mind at any given moment!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Forgot about My Wife and Kids! Although, with Big Brother this summer and reruns, it was easy to forget about it.

I think I will skip the season opener though.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I record every show that we watch, and we watch them after the kids are asleep. I record Survivor and watch it the night it airs. Same for The Amazing Race. I also record CSI, and we watch when we get a chance. I watch Monday Night Football live, no matter who's playing. Oh, and I'm going to give Push, Nevada a chance, too. That's pretty much all we watch. We'll do some late-night channel-surfing now and then, but mostly we listen to music and play Scrabble.

Edited to add that I will record the Big Brother finale tonight, too. We've watched the last couple of episodes.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

hey cali,
    if it helps any... wb is re-airing all episodes of smallville and everwood on sundays.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast