+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: In Justice - New Show on ABC

FORT Newbie
    I like this kind of show, i am glad that they added that other level of compassion. The other show i am looking forward too is that show on animal planet, trail mix. It looks like a very light hearted show- it premiers this sunday at 8pm, i hope other people on these boards check it out aswell.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar
    I caught this show last week for the first time and really enjoyed it. Nice lead in to Numb3rs.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

The female actress that played the wrongfully convicted criminal this week is a friend of my friends. I actually called him when the show was on and he said that he was TIVOing it to see it later. I thought that she was great.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

She was great JLuvs, she had me crying right along with her in the apartment

Quote Originally Posted by ozjod View Post
    She was great JLuvs, she had me crying right along with her in the apartment
    I love this show. I have to admit that not many shows can make me cry but I find myself in tears every week. I just cannot imagine what it would feel like to be in wrongfully put in jail and then to finally have someone care enough to do the work to get you out for the sake of justice. Makes you wonder how many "real" cases like these there really are.

I thought the actress looked familiar. What else has she been on?

Well I know her name is Donna Cooper --- but I don't know anything she has been in other than a flight attendant on Soul Food. Maybe my friend will tell me more later.

Here is what she had done...courtesy of IMdB:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0177987/
    Last edited by JLuvs; 02-06-2006 at 11:22 PM.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Great episode once again - JLuvs, she was really good! I like Sonia and Brianna - they're a good team. I wanted to SMACK the judge woman (she was Andie on the West Wing for awhile - Toby's ex). Anyway, I thoroughly enjoy the show. Any news on it staying??

This show invariably makes me cry. Tonight was no exception. The scene at the end when the ex-wife who still clearly loved the former prisoner said, "I'm sorry" and went home with her new husband is what tipped me over the edge this time. That, and David clearly longing for a relationship with his dad like the son had with the former prisoner.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

This is the first time I've seen this show - I really liked it.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    great end to this weeks show when Swain said "I don't want to go to the releases anymore". Very touching.

and for what it's worth, I loved the DS bookends!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast